Fox News fires anchor for sexual misconduct

webfact

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Good. 

It’s great to see fox taking a stance like this.

Let’s hope legal action follows...there can be no place at work or society in general for those who sexually predate upon others. 

I’m sure those defending this individual wish the same, after all you must think him innocent...

He was talented! A guy like that should of known better, especially with all the harassment that goes on ,at all the networks through out the years

Those who enjoy Fox News will miss him .

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Its quite obvious its 1 rule for 1 and one rule for another. Like an earlier poster said, imagine a few males passing a picture around and cooing over a female stripper? 
Only last night I was taking a steady walk home along the soi and was approached by a stunner who had no hesitation in grabbing my b@lls and demanding I scr3w her. I made a complaint but I am 100% sure it will go no further, she wont be fired. 
I havent left my condo since and I am sweating profusely. Well worth 500 baht ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, riclag said:

Excellent news guy on special reports ,I think he was  stationed in Washington ! He took over the job of  another outstanding special reporter Kathern Heritage! He just started in the Americas Newsroom show on Fox, with the beautiful heart throb Sandra Smith! 

Miss ya Ed

Excellent news guy , Faux is an Entertainment Channel , Not for News , my god 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2