Schools back, what a laugh.

colinneil

Further moaning: our lass had little contact with the school during this time, occasional homework being issued, which will likely never be checked. ONE message she got was that school starts on 1 July. Right, got it, managed to sneak in a quick trip just before that date. 

30 June, 7 pm: she gets a message saying that she starts on 8 of B****** July. I'm not sure that changing schools will do any good.

27 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I think you missed the point of my post.

Why make a fuss making sure the childrens temperatures are taken , but not the teachers?

A teacher can get and pass the virus, just the same as a child.

Why your wife not do it? 

She the boss right?

Do you think Thailand do good job control covid? 

I think it finished already in Thailand. But must be careful, wear mask, hand gel, temperature  etc. I hope that. 

Not want to be same before again. Terrible.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

foreigner teacher told me some teachers were sick.  the teachers said it was because of the weather. 

i tried to inquire further....ask common sense questions.....got no reply

i have a feeling schools will close again within two months. 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Why make a fuss making sure the childrens temperatures are taken , but not the teachers?

What did the school director say when confronted about it?

I guess this is the result of buying job positions instead of appointing the most qualified person.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jackdd said:

What did the school director say when confronted about it?

I guess this is the result of buying job positions instead of appointing the most qualified person.

What did the director say, i was very busy, many things to do with all the new regulations.

Also she did not buy her position, she got it on merit alone, as any member who has been on here a while knows.

So your vile comment about buying the position is not appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Yeah agree. A director should not be doing the menial tasks except for leading by example once. All should have their temps taken. One for all and all for one. This new normal is not appreciated one bit coming from China. China is always giving something for free that ends up being a ball and chain.

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Comes to mind, like "making a mountain out of a molehill". Hopefully all the windows are open and the cool breeze is flowing through. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

What did the director say, i was very busy, many things to do with all the new regulations.

Also she did not buy her position, she got it on merit alone, as any member who has been on here a while knows.

So your vile comment about buying the position is not appreciated.

Is the  school directer related to you? You seam a bit defensive. However it's the directors job to take care of these oversights not individual teachers or students.

No big thing. Tell her in your most diplomatic manner to get it taken care of tomorrow.

• Sad 1