Fearing an election loss, Trump allies push him to be less polarizing

webfact

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

She probably hopes he loses. From seeing her on the tv I'd say she hates it all. I'd hate it all, most people would hate it all. I'm sure his children hate it all.

What exactly is Ivanka's role who is listed in the  'A' team do in the White House. "A" team gets the highest pay among all staffs. Seen any of her policies? 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

That's what I expected.  Biden won the primary over a couple of dozen other candidates, mainly because the Dems were confident that he could beat Trump.  And in 2020, that's all that matters.

Why is it that you guys field guys that are almost dead.. i mean 77 years. Trump is old too. Just does not inspire confidence. Sorry just feel like the US does not have much to offer if this is the best they can come up with. These guys are dinosaurs. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

Why is it that you guys field guys that are almost dead.. i mean 77 years. Trump is old too. Just does not inspire confidence. Sorry just feel like the US does not have much to offer if this is the best they can come up with. These guys are dinosaurs. 

It is hard to think of any truly inspirational leaders anywhere in the world at the moment. Nominations are now open. ????

• Haha 1