Fearing an election loss, Trump allies push him to be less polarizing

webfact

2 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Even Yahoo have an article citing Bidens cognitive decline, if he has Tv debates with Trump he will be helpless and probably end up crying and wetting himself.

Its bazzar that the very same cast of characters  who caused Mr. Trump are back at it again

• Confused 5
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Can't be bothered to respond to all of the nonsense / conspiracy stuff. However, just to highlight the endless fact free trump world.

The FBI and NSA directors agree: Trump’s wiretapping allegations are baseless.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/3/20/14982624/trump-obama-wiretapping-fbi-nsa

I hear ya and I disagree > I'll trade you a  SHARYL ATTKISSON opinion piece from the Hill  and a  military  experts opinion for your March 2017 opinion article of  Vox ,ok! I'm gonna leave it at that !

https://combatveteransforcongress.org/story/how-nsa-director-admiral-mike-rogers-saved-us-massive-constitutional-crisis

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/351495-it-looks-like-obama-did-spy-on-trump-just-as-he-did-to-me

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, johnpetersen said:

Why do you think that his will play well in a debate?

The debates were what got him over the line last time. They were not a negative but a positive. 

But I have a feeling it'll all be astroturfed to cater to Biden, nothing live, CNN/MSNBC may or may not cover it live so they can chop everything up and make it look as bad as possible. 

Whatever happens, I seriously doubt that Biden and Trump will be on stage together and live, Biden team will fight that tooth and nail so he doesn't look like a geriatric old man who's in cognitive decline. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No, his biggest advantage was those middle ground voters who were unsure on whom to vote for and decided to give trump a chance.

They ain’t gonna do that again. 

Four years ago when I still lived in Thailand, CNN was my regular news channel.

There was an American journalist on one day who said the following (words to this effect):

"I've covered Presidential elections since the Nixon years, never can I remember another time when both (the last two) candidates were so 'weak'!"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

"I've covered Presidential elections since the Nixon years, never can I remember another time when both (the last two) candidates were so 'weak'!"

Not going to improve much with Biden. 

They could have had Yang or Tulsi and I have no doubt they would have won, now theve got a guy they have to shelter and spoon feed, otherwise it almost looks cruel to have him propped up there like a corpse. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, candide said:

Well, she won the popular vote, so she was surely not unpopular.

She just had not enough popularity advantage over Trump, in to overcome the disadvantage resulting from the current system in the US.

Yes, but don't forget that she was considered a shoo-in prior to the election, in the early stages of the campaign, or that people thought it was nigh impossible for Trump to win.

40 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Whatever happens, I seriously doubt that Biden and Trump will be on stage together and live, Biden team will fight that tooth and nail so he doesn't look like a geriatric old man who's in cognitive decline. 

More likely scenario is a live Zoom broadcast with someone feeding Biden answers to questions already given to him by Donna Brazil.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Its sad to see that this is the best the US can come up with two elderly president candidates non really inspire confidence. Its more like what one is less of a disaster. 

.......which is why Trump won in 2016. The democrats created Trump.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

The democrats created Trump.

They'll never admit this, and have done nothing to rectify it. In fact they have flew off so far to the left they are unrecognizable from anything they have ever been. 

Not sure how thats going to play out, Biden being their 'moderate' puppet. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1