Fearing an election loss, Trump allies push him to be less polarizing

webfact

On 7/17/2020 at 5:59 PM, Morch said:

And even more often, you try to paint his supposed achievements as great successes, his lies as immaterial, his misstatements as inconsequential and so on and so forth. Kinda hard not to get the impression you're a supporter. Someone who's more into the lesser-of-two-evils line would be less invested in Trump adulation.

His achievements ( such as two conservative justices on SCOTUS ) are real. all politicians, IMO, lie, I care not about mis statements as all politicians do such.

"and so on and so forth" is apparently because you can't actually think of anything else.

I am a supporter in that he's not her.

He is, IMO, president because he is the lesser of two evils, but it doesn't mean I adulate him and you can't prove that I do.

On 7/21/2020 at 3:14 AM, Jingthing said:

Many people have mentioned it, including Joe Biden and republicans as well. I hope you're right, but sorry, you don't know that you are. As this video expands upon, this man is capable of anything.

As this video expands upon, this man is capable of anything.

LOL.

If he were capable of anything the wall would have been built and Mexico would have paid for it.

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

There is a big problem with your rhetoric. The actual president has on multiple occasions said he won't commit to accepting the results. So the concern about this is facts based. 

The only way, IMO, that he could stay if another president was legally inaugurated would be to have the military take over the federal government. Are you saying that will happen?

Got any proof of what you claim? Anything other than un named  Washington (CNN) Voting experts and political strategists, who could all be Trump haters?

Far as I'm concerned it's just another fake news promulgated by Trump's opponents.

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Getting back to topic, the more important date on Trump’s calendar is Labor Day (Sept 7), the date by which Mitch McConnell has given Trump to ‘turn the polls around’.

Are you saying Mitch will not allow Trump to stand as candidate in November if he doesn't get an improvement in polls ( which most of us know are meaningless )?

If that's not what you mean, what do you mean?

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you saying Mitch will not allow Trump to stand as candidate in November if he doesn't get an improvement in polls ( which most of us know are meaningless )?

If that's not what you mean, what do you mean?

Now that's an exciting prospect !

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, nemo38 said:

With Antifa and BLM tearing up the country Trump would have a good chance of re-election on the platform vote for me or these people will kill you in your beds.

The problem he has is that many of his advisers are either luke warm, have other loyalties, or are actively against him. He keeps getting mis-directed down rabbit holes and announcing things his voter base don't want like "more immigrants than ever before, only legal".

I wonder if immigration has already swung the population permanently democrat. If Biden gets in (really, I mean the people who control Zombie Biden) tens of millions of illegals will be given citizenship and no Republican will be elected again.

This is make or break for America.

Why do you think that millions of immigrants, illegal or otherwise, would be bad for America?  The USA will still be the USA, even if whites are the minority.  The ideals that made America great had nothing to do with race. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nemo38 said:

With Antifa and BLM tearing up the country Trump would have a good chance of re-election on the platform vote for me or these people will kill you in your beds.

The problem he has is that many of his advisers are either luke warm, have other loyalties, or are actively against him. He keeps getting mis-directed down rabbit holes and announcing things his voter base don't want like "more immigrants than ever before, only legal".

I wonder if immigration has already swung the population permanently democrat. If Biden gets in (really, I mean the people who control Zombie Biden) tens of millions of illegals will be given citizenship and no Republican will be elected again.

This is make or break for America.

There's no indication of voters approval/support trends shifting in the direction or manner you suggest.

You posting it, and Trump possibly running on a "these people will kill you in your beds" platform is one thing, but it it bears little relation to reality  or the truth. Most people open their window and none of this stuff is out there. Same goes for your "millions of illegals" bit. If you wished to demonstrate Trump can employ disinformation and lies on his campaign, or that Trump supporters can post such things - nothing new.

As for other gems in your post - what "other loyalties"? And "actively against him" how? Who are these unnamed advisors anyway? Or for that matter, Biden's supposed handlers? While not surprised by the usual anti-Biden fare, it's kinda interesting to see Trump painted as easily manipulated....

Make or break? One would have thought the USA a bit more resilient than that. Who knew all it took was some rioting and scaremongering.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Why do you think that millions of immigrants, illegal or otherwise, would be bad for America?  The USA will still be the USA, even if whites are the minority.  The ideals that made America great had nothing to do with race. 

Maybe that melting pot is out of order. Or something.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Morch said:

in fact, she actually got more votes than Trump. His victory was due to gerrymandering and the USA's election system, not so much to do with "rejection".

Don't know that America doesn't have presidential elections based on the popular vote?

Gerrymandering? Excuses excuses for why a terrible candidate lost

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Berkshire said:

The only reason for wanting illegal immigration is so they can be exploited so Americans can eat cheap food etc.

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Morch said:

The only BS I see here is in your post.

Quite a few things were proven as a result of Mueller's investigation. Quite a few things weren't seriously investigated because of various reasons. A glaring example being Trump himself not facing investigation. So didn't happen? Perhaps in your fantasies.

As for "middle America rejected her" - I've no idea what you thought you're trying to claim, but in fact, she actually got more votes than Trump. His victory was due to gerrymandering and the USA's election system, not so much to do with "rejection".

Mueller found nothing to connect Trump to Russian interference and saying he did doesn't make it true.

How galling for all those that thought it was the magic bullet to get rid of Trump, but it was another nothingburger to add to the very long list of nothingburgers over the past 3 years.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/2/2020 at 7:42 AM, webfact said:

Fearing an election loss, Trump allies push him to be less polarizing

it must be the work of Bannon as he hired him back....  no b00's Steve accepted

https://time.com/4907333/steve-bannon-fired-trump-analysis/

Steve Bannon Is a Lot Like Donald Trump. That's Why He Was Fired

Edited by Mavideol

On 7/25/2020 at 12:27 AM, Morch said:

You deny going on about Biden and dementia?

Can't find anything to prove I said that, obviously. Like I said you are making it up, again.

How come none of you guys that make up stuff I never said never admit you are wrong?

Unlike your lot that constantly diagnose Trump as suffering from some medical condition, I know that it's not possible to say someone has a medical condition without an examination from some qualified person, and I haven't heard any qualified person say Biden has dementia ( if they had that'd sort of be the end for Biden ), so why would I say Biden has dementia?

I'll leave the diagnosing from afar to you guys that hate Trump.

• Confused 1

for what's worth and because he will be loosing by the highest margin in presidential history,  these type of opinions keep coming up, even from within his own news channel ...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11998680/donald-trump-may-drop-out-election-president/

‘FRAGILE MOOD’

Donald Trump may DROP OUT of US 2020 election if his poll numbers don’t improve, Republican insiders claim

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-2020-us-election-drop-out-fox-news-republican-a9592036.html

Donald Trump may drop out of the 2020 presidential race if he believes he has no chance of winning, a Republican Party operative reportedly told Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-polls-republican-gop-operatives-possible-drop-out

A number of baiting posts with unsubstantiated allegations toward another member have been removed as well as the replies.  

Please remember this is a discussion forum, members are allowed to express their opinions as long as the replies are not in blatant violation of forum rules.