Koh Phangan: Hunt on for foreigner who attacked pharmacist

webfact

28 minutes ago, TERMINATOR3AB said:

Very  sad  no wonder  many  nice Thai  people  do not like Farang  .......

When I visit  my  Thai   wife   they  love me I  treat them  with respect  same as my freinds

I am a ex bikie  too tatts  muscles  look like a  bad ass  ..hehehe  they call me Rambo   ..but so  beautiful these  normal  Thai  living  in outer  Bangkok .

Wish  I was there at the time  this  low life  did  this to this  little guy  

No excuse  voilence  is  bad  no matter what the  eason 

Hope they  get the  mongrol

Agree, violence is for unforgiveable, especially to a guy who works in a shop for goodness sake. He is not a man, just a brainless fool (the violent guy not the shop assistant). 

Glad you managed to find peace Rambo, there was a time you got up to all sorts of mischief and caused some carnage. ????

8 hours ago, robblok said:

What an idiot, bit strange the pharmacist does not want to report the problem or at least doest not make an effort.

Maybe he was selling Under the counter Meds .Does happen .  :wai:

• Like 1

Was he wrong, yes. Do they have photo of him, yes. Then why don’t everyone let the police do their job. They don’t need your help. 

The man doesn’t seem like he is concern because he probably sold something he should not have. Which is normal here. 

Why are you out there putting your emotions toward your fellow man. I bet some of you tell on your mama. I see how fake most of you are when it comes to standing behind your fellowman. 

8 hours ago, robblok said:

Nothing beats alcohol when it comes to violence. If this guy is a steroid user he is doing it wrong as i see almost no muscle. Just a big guy but certainly not a guy that works out. 

Far more likely to be an alcohol user. Sorry to attack your drug of choice steven.

I thought exactly the same thing. Be disappointed to look like that naturally let alone on PEDs

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Patts said:

I thought exactly the same thing. Be disappointed to look like that naturally let alone on PEDs

My thoughts exactly, not sure why everyone tagged him for a steroids user. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, amykat said:

The pharmacist can’t remember what he sold him and doesn’t want to report it to police, BUT gave a refund??  I wonder why ... fake product??

Or maybe fear.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wcoast said:

I'm curious about how this will turn out compared to the van driver that drop kicked the lady lottery ticket seller.

You want me to have a guess or shall we wait ?

11 hours ago, robblok said:

What an idiot, bit strange the pharmacist does not want to report the problem or at least doest not make an effort.

Probably due to 2 tier pricing. The foreigner is not used to it and lost it. While the pharmacist does not need that publicity. 

12 hours ago, robblok said:

Even stranger he can't remember what he sold the guy for 650thb.....

1 hour ago, robblok said:

If you think you need steroids to get a body like that I wonder in what kind of bad shape you are ????

Maybe eat the steroids.

Forget to exercise.

Maybe he an idiot? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

Maybe eat the steroids.

Forget to exercise.

Maybe he an idiot? 

That the guy is an idiot is completely clear. I do wonder what the pharmacist sold him and why he did not want to report it.

Anyway whatever it is it does not excuse the violence. Stupid idiot. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, robblok said:

Nothing strange at all. He was obviously selling him something illegal so doesn't want him caught. He stated he doesn't remember what he sold him and then doesn't turn up at the police station. The police in turn visit him to find he's having a day off. ????

• Like 1

13 hours ago, robblok said:

Not sure why everyone seems to think the guy is some kind of muscle head. He has far too much fat on his belly. No abs to speak off.. no muscle definition. Certainly not a muscle head. I wonder how out of shape the average user of this forum is given they all seem to think this is a muscle head. Damm im far more muscular than that guy and a lot leaner too and I don't even consider myself a true muscle head. 

How about a "Meathead?" 

14 hours ago, robblok said:

it doesn't seem strange, it seems suspect.

he cant remember what the man was purchasing and he deigned to appear to make a complaint. 

he sold him something he doesn't want to be accountable for.

what intrigues me is why police are seeking him with no complaint lodged.

basically this is na naew at it xenophobic best.

no complaint no story.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, robblok said:

Not sure why everyone seems to think the guy is some kind of muscle head. He has far too much fat on his belly. No abs to speak off.. no muscle definition. Certainly not a muscle head. I wonder how out of shape the average user of this forum is given they all seem to think this is a muscle head. Damm im far more muscular than that guy and a lot leaner too and I don't even consider myself a true muscle head. 

and given the man is essentially a wall of meat he could likely walk right through you.

unless of course the pharmacist is 3 feet tall