Koh Phangan: Hunt on for foreigner who attacked pharmacist

Honestly I can't see what all the fuss is about it was only a little love tap <deleted> and it looks like the little <deleted> deserved it......end of story🙄🙄

• Sad 1
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The pharmacist can’t remember what he sold him and doesn’t want to report it to police, BUT gave a refund??  I wonder why ... fake product??

Disgraceful behaviour, whatever his complaint was. He deserves a smack on the chops himself.

What do you mean you’ve got no testosterone?! 😡 lol

Posted Images

14 hours ago, fezza said:

OK, how about a psychotic narcissistic bully possibly suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder with no self-control that can speak five languages - does that fit your ego? 

I would say that sounds like a perfect description of this guy, I don't care if he is some sort of war hero, this is not how you behave in Thailand or in any country.

• Like 1
On 7/2/2020 at 9:13 PM, Kennycrossfit said:

At least he got his money back, most on this forum would just bend over and take it. 

At what cost is he getting his money back?

On 7/2/2020 at 8:40 AM, Thaiwrath said:

Disgraceful behaviour, whatever his complaint was.

He deserves a smack on the chops himself.

True. But the story makes no sense at all. Was it a robbery? And why didn't the pharmacist go to the cop shop for a report?

There is no warrant for his arrest, no charges have been filed and the police only want to talk to him. The lady who posted this obviously has some sort of complex seeking justice or attention because now the pharmacist is awol. 

• 2 weeks later...

maybe selling a limited amount of prescription medicine over the counter is the reason for not pressing charges......

23 hours ago, hgma said:

maybe selling a limited amount of prescription medicine over the counter is the reason for not pressing charges......

Exactly my thoughts.

A lot of newbees in this thread,maybe always the same guy?

Maybe some of you have also noticed that the man the story is about( he is using different names) has deleted a post.

It was about taking everyone he could to court who has done him wrong ,i guess too much work for him to

go around Thailand and beat them all up.