"You deserve an Oscar" - woman in pick-up looks down on "construction worker" she knocked off bike

webfact

"You deserve an Oscar" - woman in pick-up looks down on "construction worker" she knocked off bike

4pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A woman in a pick-up has got some explaining to do after she knocked a construction site foreman off the back of a motorcycle. 

Rather than apologizing and getting help the woman said that he was overacting and playing up his injuries. She even said he deserved an Oscar. 

She looked down her nose at him for being a construction worker, too.

However, Chayatat was badly hurt. An x-ray confirmed that he had a fracture near the knee on his left leg. 

He went on his Facebook page of Tong Ta to say facetiously: My apologies for being a construction worker. The honorable lady felt she was justified in having a go at me for that.

Sanook caught up with Chayatat yesterday after the accident on Monday. He is on crutches and unable to do his normal duties.

He said he and his workers were knocking off for the day around 5 pm and he was on the back of a motorcycle ridden by a Burmese labourer. 

The car came out of a soi and knocked him off. 

He said he was thoroughly dazed and couldn't remember anything. He was taken to hospital where he was found to have suffered multiple injuries. 

The woman had not apologized, only the insurance assessors had been in touch. 

Today the driver is set to meet with Chayatat at the police station to discuss compensation.

He wants an apology before he goes back to his hometown in Khon Kaen to recover. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-07-02

1 hour ago, car720 said:

At the police station I would demand that she bend over.

So, abuse of power is the right medicine to treat another abusive behaviour? I guess you are not a great problem solver.

On the other hand, I want elefant abusers Gang-Red 1 or 2 days ago. So i guess I fall in the same box.

Edited by Matzzon

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Today the driver is set to meet with Chayatat at the police station to discuss compensation.

Isn't that nice, How much for you Officer to make this Disappear and a Small donation to the injured worker.

10 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Wants an apology?!!!   okok...solly mista...now u go!!!!!! You can thank "me" for not backing up!

He is on a thick ear for nothing. He was on the back of a Burmese gentleman's motorbike. There you go, It was the Burmese gentleman's fault. Case closed!????

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Some Hi So inconsiderate individual That thinks that's she's Better than a construction worker . 

Guess what, She didn't cost any more from being Made than a construction worker. :smile:

16 hours ago, Matzzon said:

So, abuse of power is the right medicine to treat another abusive behaviour? I guess you are not a great problem solver.

On the other hand, I want elefant abusers Gang-Red 1 or 2 days ago. So i guess I fall in the same box.

I am sure that you have heard the analogy:  If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

This is the only response that she would relate to.

• Like 1