BANGKOK
webfact

"You deserve an Oscar" - woman in pick-up looks down on "construction worker" she knocked off bike

10 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Wants an apology?!!!   okok...solly mista...now u go!!!!!! You can thank "me" for not backing up!

He is on a thick ear for nothing. He was on the back of a Burmese gentleman's motorbike. There you go, It was the Burmese gentleman's fault. Case closed!😐

10 hours ago, webfact said:

"You deserve an Oscar" - woman in pick-up looks down on "construction worker" she knocked off bike

Some Hi So inconsiderate individual That thinks that's she's Better than a construction worker . 

Guess what, She didn't cost any more from being Made than a construction worker. :smile:

16 hours ago, Matzzon said:

So, abuse of power is the right medicine to treat another abusive behaviour? I guess you are not a great problem solver.

On the other hand, I want elefant abusers Gang-Red 1 or 2 days ago. So i guess I fall in the same box.

I am sure that you have heard the analogy:  If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

This is the only response that she would relate to.

• Like 1

an apology of paying 20000 baht/month for 6 months. Thats the time it takes for recovery, i know