BANGKOK
Mango Bob

Extension of Stay (15th time) O/A visa at Ratchaburi Immigrations

Posted (edited)
On 7/3/2020 at 10:49 AM, Mango Bob said:

Of course I did but that wasn't the topic.  Now you question me like your the police if I did or did not have an initial O/A visa.  Anyone with enough sense know if you had an O/A visa you need health insurance.    But you really want to know if I did.  Stop trying to act like the cops.  If I need help I will call my lawyer.

Well Chief Detective Superintendent OJAS has 1 further question for you, then. Was the visa which you originally used to enter Thailand of the non-OA or non-O variety? Chief Detective Superintendent OJAS hereby demands a straight and immediate answer to this question in pursuance of his enquiries on the crucial matter of whether or not TGIA-approved health insurance was required in your case.

Edited by OJAS
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2020 at 9:29 AM, 5633572526 said:

Like many others here however this one provides a little humor and fun to read 🙂

All I can say is that your definition of humour in this particular instance at least appears to differ somewhat from mine.

• Like 1

Uhhh

Joe I done an extension of stay from the original O/A 15th times.

Now you question me like your the police if I did or did not have an initial O/A visa.  Anyone with enough sense know if you had an O/A visa you need health insurance. 

Actually, I think you're bananas, not mangoes. Why can't you just answer the question and not waste our time......?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OJAS said:

Well Chief Detective Superintendent OJAS has 1 further question for you, then. Was the visa which you originally used to enter Thailand of the non-OA or non-O variety? Chief Detective Superintendent OJAS hereby demands a straight and immediate answer to this question in pursuance of his enquiries on the crucial matter of whether or not TGIA-approved health insurance was required in your case.

Your honor may I first speak with my lawyer on this matter?  I have been informed to tell you I first stated out long  long time ago on an O/A visa.  I now have one year from the expire date of my last extension of stay.  I have a 100% approved TGIA health insurance.  Why your honor>  Because I could not leave the country.  No flights and no border runs.  If I could leave and most likely would not have gotten back into the country without covid-19 testing and insurance $100,000.  I also did not want an OA for marriage or in any form as the one who said he ignore me suggested.  I only hope this is over by next year and I can go get my new visa.  I also don't care what anyone else thinks, this is my decision not anyone else.  So don't give me any advice.  Thank you Your honor.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mango Bob said:

I have a 100% approved TGIA health insurance.  

Wish you had directly said that numerous posts earlier as that is what everyone wanted you to clarify. 

• Like 2