BANGKOK
webfact

Pattaya: Walking Street mostly shut and foreigners not following the social distancing rules

15 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

I watched a few bars on webcam sites last night and can conclude one appeared rammed with Thai's and two farangs sitting on bar stools in another🤔

'rammed with Thai's'  Was that part of a live sex show?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Maybe the media should go and visit a couple of markets. Ones I saw yesterday were absolutely heaving and zero social distancing going on. 

I live upcountry, and go several times a week in different markets; no distancing, yes, but every body wears a mask: at the entrance, signs in Thai which say that  people with no mask can't enter the market and I can tell you, there are people who check it 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The media had little to say except that foreigners were not following the social distancing rules at all well.

If so it does not matter if it´s Thais or foreigners. If can´t keep up with the rules, just shut it down again.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

Maybe the media should go and visit a couple of markets. Ones I saw yesterday were absolutely heaving and zero social distancing going on. But then again the media do love to take any excuse to stick their knives into our back.

that will be nothing if the restricted border opening results in increased communal spread, then we'll all have a target on us..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

that will be nothing if the restricted border opening results in increased communal spread, then we'll all have a target on us..

If by us you mean Cambodians and Burmese, maybe, because everyone else is going into quarantine on arrival and so far the limited land border openings are only for citizens of the two countries (Thailand and the neighboring one) with limited categories of individuals permitted to cross.

• Like 1