It turns out the real influencers in this world are you and I!

It turns out the real influencers in this world are you and I!

For many years now we have been told about social media users with millions of followers being the big influencers in the world, in fact brands are on track to spend up to $15 billion on influencer marketing by 2022. But, it turns out the real influencers in this world are you and I.

What’s more if you live in Thailand, you can also now make money from our own social media thanks to www.youaremia.com.

The Kim Kardashians of this world may have millions of followers and global fame, but when it comes to influencing they have been found out somewhat. We all know they have sold out and are monetizing the reach, so when they say buy the latest make up, health food and the likes; we cannot help but question their motives. 

On top of that their reach is just far too big to help local marketers with their brands and businesses. It just would not make commercial sense alone to pay these influencers to promote something regional and niche. 

Doesn’t it make perfect logic that those with the biggest influence are you and I within our own circle of friends? When we communicate something we do it to our ‘friends’ and not ‘followers’. A friend telling their friend This ‘word-of-mouth’ method of influence is nothing new and according to Nielsen research 92% or advertisers and marketers say this is the most effective way to drive an action or purchase.

Word of Mouth Marketing now delivered digitally!

The issue until now had been how could business – of any size – scale this ‘word of mouth’ to form a super effective advertising campaign.

Now that solution exists in YouAreMIA.com (‘MIA’ – Micro-influencer anyone). It is an easy to use website that pulls together social media users, from initially Thailand, and allows business and brands to target, connect with every day social media users and run powerful advertising campaigns for this business.

YouAreMIA.com manages the whole process for businesses. Everything is done via the website, such as setting up your advertisement. It is easy for anyone business to use, even if they have no online skills or experience.

pasted image 0.png

Early adopters to YouAreMIA.com are reporting costs per clicks to their websites that are more than three times lower than they pay when using other online advertising options. 

If you have a social media account then you can join for free and if you match the profile of an advertisers campaign, then you can share their post and get paid for doing so. 

Whether you are a business, brand or a social media user check out www.YouAreMIA.com – Real People, Real Results.

Archived