BANGKOK
Pravda

When are we gonna apologise to Anutin?

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, Pravda said:

The guy was spot on about face masks.

Hmmmm, sure it's not in the water, well I'll be damned we don't drink tap water in Thailand, could that be the reason....now there's something to think about ?

Edited by 4MyEgo

1 hour ago, transam said:

Hey, this farang uses soap and water after using the toilet, water alone does not clean, so you may stink. 🥴

Same flower.

Anutin apologies already. Should forget it. If remember everyday it not help your feelings. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-thailand-tourism-outbreak-bangkok-health-warning-travel-safety-a9331046.html

He say “While handing out masks to commuters to prevent the spread of coronavirus at a Bangkok train station, he said: “People should accept when they are given face masks. They should not refuse as this is helping to prevent the disease.”

“Those damned farangs. We should inform the [foreign] embassies they are not wearing masks. We are giving the masks away but they do not accept them.

“If they are like this, they must be kicked out of Thailand,” Mr Charnvirakul added.

I know some members very sensitive about he say that. I agree. I think if not follow our rule to safe life, then please go. 

I think most Thai agree with that.

He apologize and give reason..

Mr Charnvirakul later said on Facebook: “We never know which country foreigners have visited before they come to Thailand. Their previous stop could pose a health risk for the kingdom.

“I apologise for it and thank every foreigner who cooperates.”

Link.. 

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailands-health-minister-apologizes-for-outburst-aimed-at-western-tourists/

The minister reportedly lost his temper at, what he described as, the uncooperative attitude of the western tourists, which he thought was “uncaring”. He exclaimed to reporters that “these tourists should be kicked out of Thailand.”

He explained that Thailand is currently campaigning for people to wear face masks in public for theirs and others’ safety asking, rhetorically, how those tourists can be so certain that they are not infected with coronavirus, because they might have visited somewhere else before coming to Thailand.

“We don’t know which tourists have visited which countries before coming to Thailand, or whether they present a high-risk. Being cooperative by wearing masks is what we have come to expect, not being brushed off with a wave of their hand and a glare, which the public health officials and I have experienced,” said Mr. Anutin.

He do this in Febuary month. Thailand only have 33 positive covid then. He try to stop it quickly. Western country at Febuary say to the people mask not work. 

Anutin just try to help safe life. Do it quickly. Help safe many elderly life in Thailand. 

I know some member never accept apology. 

When play POTY game one member say I bar girl. But he apologies, now we friend, he PM me for information. I help him. I forget it.

Better you forget Anutin same.

PS. You have made many anti-farang commemts

No

i anti snitch

only 10-15 member complain about me. Is boring. 

But most like me, I win POTY. More than 200 vote. Very popular number 1.

Democracy. You need to accept now.

and innuendos on this forum, even started a thread about farang male menopause which was deleted by staff. 🙄

Many thread about Thai lies, Thai woman hormone and talk about female menopause etc.

The thread had information how to help male menopause living in Thailand. But someone report it, very sensitive. Irony. 

You mention that thread many times already. 

Some members here have a good memory, including me...

Be good for learn Thai. I want have good memory same you.

You lucky. 

Time to forget about Anutin. 

He stupid guy, no need care what he say. 

He not say he will whip foreigners, just “kick out IF refuse mask”

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2020/03/27/anutin-sorry-for-threatening-to-whip-doctors-who-caught-virus/

Prayut can not control Anutin. Because Anutin have the vote to give Prayut power. Prayut need Anutin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2020 at 8:28 AM, tandor said:

...methinks he is all powerful and will be around for some years to come..the next premier comes to mind.

What a depressing thought, but you could be so correct................:omfg:

12 hours ago, Yinn said:

Look like TVF member a bit shy to apologize. 

So I must do it. 

Dear Khun Anutin.

Sorry about my TVF freinds. I know you try to help give free mask to foreigner, and most foreigner that day take it. 

But 2 foreigner refuse you. 

You know already mask important for control covid.  

But,

4 month ago when you say it, the Westerner governments tell this people “Not need the mask”.

Because not enough for the hospital worker. Now they agree

They not think mask work, not need and maybe think must pay money for mask.

They not know you important government man, maybe think you only the airport worker/cleaner.

So refuse you. Not understand the situation. They make mistake. Maybe shy to take the mask. 

You think this 2 backpacker only care themself. Inconsiderate for not wear the mask.

And some backpacker have the long dirty hair, hippy, ganga smoker, wear old same  clothe wear yesterday.

In Thailand we think inconsiderate if have body smell, not clothe neat and clean. 

But some people from some countrys not think it important. 

You angry because you think they inconsiderate, but, they not know that. Also they not know covid it serious much then. 

I undestand you talk about this 2 farang, and other one same that. But they only young people, love freedom, not want listen to old people.

But my very clean, lovely people, wonderful and neat freinds on TVF think you talk about ALL farangs.

They misunderstand= they very sad and angry. Sensitive you say that.

Misundersating. 

Sorry na. 

Pravda and Yinn.

Are you stark staring mad? I think you make this up as you go along. Or, as some of us unwashed might say, "You're trying to wind us up.. You must try harder.🙄

• Haha 1

Dirty  .... you speak for yourself

Posted (edited)

He said we were dirty as we don't shower as often as Thais. There is truth in that. Get over it  for fricks sake. It's not easy for different coloured skinned people in any country. Look at the USA and what they did just 50 odd years ago -  the US GOVERNMENT said blacks couldn't vote! blacks could't sit at the front of the bus! People put acid in swimming pools if there were blacks using the white only ones. 

it is so hypocritical white supremacists here moaning about being discriminated against. Typical colonial attitude. 1 member of the government said something you don't like -  well get off your a r s e and be a farang Rosa Parks or Dr. King, of you are really that hard done by. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, transam said:

Hey, this farang uses soap and water after using the toilet, water alone does not clean, so you may stink. 🥴

PS. You have made many anti-farang commemts and innuendos on this forum, even started a thread about farang male menopause which was deleted by staff. 🙄

Some members here have a good memory, including me...

She has many good points in that post, especially the use of toilet paper(how dirty. There are many racist overtones here.

For example, do you have any Thai male friends, if not why? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

I agree. The bum gun is the best thing since sliced bread. Sliced bread is useless.🙂

Especially the whole grain.

47 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

I agree. The bum gun is the best thing since sliced bread. Sliced bread is useless.🙂

Especially the whole grain.

A post with multiple unattributed quotes has been removed, please do not do this it is against forum rules and screws up replies later on

20 hours ago, Oldie said:

I really think he did a great job. I found it always strange if some few booze and sex tourists were fighting against him. They should look into a mirror and understand that their strange addiction is very strange. Paying money to have sex with young girls and often even pay additional money if they don't want to use a condom - they only care about themselves. In the end this is a very big shame and the government should stop this. Thailand should get finally rid of them. They just create an extremely bad image for tourism. Vietnam, Malaysia or Bali for instance never had such a bad reputation caused by such heavily addicted persons. 

Amazingly, Thailand doesn't have any Sex Anonymous meetings. There are so many that would benefit from these meetings. So much denial, especially those saying they live in Pattaya for the beach :cheesy:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Amazingly, Thailand doesn't have any Sex Anonymous meetings. There are so many that would benefit from these meetings. So much denial, especially those saying they live in Pattaya for the beach :cheesy:

Oldie- If the Government were to get rid of those that partook of the delights of the flesh a high percentage of the Thai male population would disappear.

Edited by Gandtee
spelling

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

Same flower.

Anutin apologies already. Should forget it. If remember everyday it not help your feelings. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-thailand-tourism-outbreak-bangkok-health-warning-travel-safety-a9331046.html

He say “While handing out masks to commuters to prevent the spread of coronavirus at a Bangkok train station, he said: “People should accept when they are given face masks. They should not refuse as this is helping to prevent the disease.”

“Those damned farangs. We should inform the [foreign] embassies they are not wearing masks. We are giving the masks away but they do not accept them.

“If they are like this, they must be kicked out of Thailand,” Mr Charnvirakul added.

I know some members very sensitive about he say that. I agree. I think if not follow our rule to safe life, then please go. 

I think most Thai agree with that.

He apologize and give reason..

Mr Charnvirakul later said on Facebook: “We never know which country foreigners have visited before they come to Thailand. Their previous stop could pose a health risk for the kingdom.

“I apologise for it and thank every foreigner who cooperates.”

Link.. 

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailands-health-minister-apologizes-for-outburst-aimed-at-western-tourists/

The minister reportedly lost his temper at, what he described as, the uncooperative attitude of the western tourists, which he thought was “uncaring”. He exclaimed to reporters that “these tourists should be kicked out of Thailand.”

He explained that Thailand is currently campaigning for people to wear face masks in public for theirs and others’ safety asking, rhetorically, how those tourists can be so certain that they are not infected with coronavirus, because they might have visited somewhere else before coming to Thailand.

“We don’t know which tourists have visited which countries before coming to Thailand, or whether they present a high-risk. Being cooperative by wearing masks is what we have come to expect, not being brushed off with a wave of their hand and a glare, which the public health officials and I have experienced,” said Mr. Anutin.

He do this in Febuary month. Thailand only have 33 positive covid then. He try to stop it quickly. Western country at Febuary say to the people mask not work. 

Anutin just try to help safe life. Do it quickly. Help safe many elderly life in Thailand. 

I know some member never accept apology. 

When play POTY game one member say I bar girl. But he apologies, now we friend, he PM me for information. I help him. I forget it.

Better you forget Anutin same.

No

i anti snitch

only 10-15 member complain about me. Is boring. 

But most like me, I win POTY. More than 200 vote. Very popular number 1.

Democracy. You need to accept now.

Many thread about Thai lies, Thai woman hormone and talk about female menopause etc.

The thread had information how to help male menopause living in Thailand. But someone report it, very sensitive. Irony. 

You mention that thread many times already. 

Be good for learn Thai. I want have good memory same you.

You lucky. 

Time to forget about Anutin. 

He stupid guy, no need care what he say. 

He not say he will whip foreigners, just “kick out IF refuse mask”

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2020/03/27/anutin-sorry-for-threatening-to-whip-doctors-who-caught-virus/

Prayut can not control Anutin. Because Anutin have the vote to give Prayut power. Prayut need Anutin. 

Very funny, as usual, very funny with more excuses............:coffee1: