When are we gonna apologise to Anutin?

Pravda

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

She has many good points in that post, especially the use of toilet paper(how dirty. There are many racist overtones here.

For example, do you have any Thai male friends, if not why? 

Yinn, you, nobody knows how often I shower in a day, how I deal with my bum, nobody, you all make assumptions we farangs are all the same, we are not......????

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Yinn said:

Same flower.

Anutin apologies already. Should forget it. If remember everyday it not help your feelings. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-thailand-tourism-outbreak-bangkok-health-warning-travel-safety-a9331046.html

He say “While handing out masks to commuters to prevent the spread of coronavirus at a Bangkok train station, he said: “People should accept when they are given face masks. They should not refuse as this is helping to prevent the disease.”

“Those damned farangs. We should inform the [foreign] embassies they are not wearing masks. We are giving the masks away but they do not accept them.

“If they are like this, they must be kicked out of Thailand,” Mr Charnvirakul added.

I know some members very sensitive about he say that. I agree. I think if not follow our rule to safe life, then please go. 

I think most Thai agree with that.

He apologize and give reason..

Mr Charnvirakul later said on Facebook: “We never know which country foreigners have visited before they come to Thailand. Their previous stop could pose a health risk for the kingdom.

“I apologise for it and thank every foreigner who cooperates.”

Link.. 

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailands-health-minister-apologizes-for-outburst-aimed-at-western-tourists/

The minister reportedly lost his temper at, what he described as, the uncooperative attitude of the western tourists, which he thought was “uncaring”. He exclaimed to reporters that “these tourists should be kicked out of Thailand.”

He explained that Thailand is currently campaigning for people to wear face masks in public for theirs and others’ safety asking, rhetorically, how those tourists can be so certain that they are not infected with coronavirus, because they might have visited somewhere else before coming to Thailand.

“We don’t know which tourists have visited which countries before coming to Thailand, or whether they present a high-risk. Being cooperative by wearing masks is what we have come to expect, not being brushed off with a wave of their hand and a glare, which the public health officials and I have experienced,” said Mr. Anutin.

He do this in Febuary month. Thailand only have 33 positive covid then. He try to stop it quickly. Western country at Febuary say to the people mask not work. 

Anutin just try to help safe life. Do it quickly. Help safe many elderly life in Thailand. 

I know some member never accept apology. 

When play POTY game one member say I bar girl. But he apologies, now we friend, he PM me for information. I help him. I forget it.

Better you forget Anutin same.

No

i anti snitch

only 10-15 member complain about me. Is boring. 

But most like me, I win POTY. More than 200 vote. Very popular number 1.

Democracy. You need to accept now.

Many thread about Thai lies, Thai woman hormone and talk about female menopause etc.

The thread had information how to help male menopause living in Thailand. But someone report it, very sensitive. Irony. 

You mention that thread many times already. 

Be good for learn Thai. I want have good memory same you.

You lucky. 

Time to forget about Anutin. 

He stupid guy, no need care what he say. 

He not say he will whip foreigners, just “kick out IF refuse mask”

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2020/03/27/anutin-sorry-for-threatening-to-whip-doctors-who-caught-virus/

Prayut can not control Anutin. Because Anutin have the vote to give Prayut power. Prayut need Anutin. 

The main problem I see is that he is assuming all white people are foreign.

Thailand is developing, but slowly in this area. There would be an uproar is someone in the UK called/assumed all dark-skinned people were foreigners. 

It is not a nationalistic issue but racist due to that fact. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Yinn said:

Same flower.

Anutin apologies already. Should forget it. If remember everyday it not help your feelings. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-thailand-tourism-outbreak-bangkok-health-warning-travel-safety-a9331046.html

He say “While handing out masks to commuters to prevent the spread of coronavirus at a Bangkok train station, he said: “People should accept when they are given face masks. They should not refuse as this is helping to prevent the disease.”

“Those damned farangs. We should inform the [foreign] embassies they are not wearing masks. We are giving the masks away but they do not accept them.

“If they are like this, they must be kicked out of Thailand,” Mr Charnvirakul added.

I know some members very sensitive about he say that. I agree. I think if not follow our rule to safe life, then please go. 

I think most Thai agree with that.

He apologize and give reason..

Mr Charnvirakul later said on Facebook: “We never know which country foreigners have visited before they come to Thailand. Their previous stop could pose a health risk for the kingdom.

“I apologise for it and thank every foreigner who cooperates.”

Link.. 

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailands-health-minister-apologizes-for-outburst-aimed-at-western-tourists/

The minister reportedly lost his temper at, what he described as, the uncooperative attitude of the western tourists, which he thought was “uncaring”. He exclaimed to reporters that “these tourists should be kicked out of Thailand.”

He explained that Thailand is currently campaigning for people to wear face masks in public for theirs and others’ safety asking, rhetorically, how those tourists can be so certain that they are not infected with coronavirus, because they might have visited somewhere else before coming to Thailand.

“We don’t know which tourists have visited which countries before coming to Thailand, or whether they present a high-risk. Being cooperative by wearing masks is what we have come to expect, not being brushed off with a wave of their hand and a glare, which the public health officials and I have experienced,” said Mr. Anutin.

He do this in Febuary month. Thailand only have 33 positive covid then. He try to stop it quickly. Western country at Febuary say to the people mask not work. 

Anutin just try to help safe life. Do it quickly. Help safe many elderly life in Thailand. 

I know some member never accept apology. 

When play POTY game one member say I bar girl. But he apologies, now we friend, he PM me for information. I help him. I forget it.

Better you forget Anutin same.

No

i anti snitch

only 10-15 member complain about me. Is boring. 

But most like me, I win POTY. More than 200 vote. Very popular number 1.

Democracy. You need to accept now.

Many thread about Thai lies, Thai woman hormone and talk about female menopause etc.

The thread had information how to help male menopause living in Thailand. But someone report it, very sensitive. Irony. 

You mention that thread many times already. 

Be good for learn Thai. I want have good memory same you.

You lucky. 

Time to forget about Anutin. 

He stupid guy, no need care what he say. 

He not say he will whip foreigners, just “kick out IF refuse mask”

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2020/03/27/anutin-sorry-for-threatening-to-whip-doctors-who-caught-virus/

Prayut can not control Anutin. Because Anutin have the vote to give Prayut power. Prayut need Anutin. 

Hmmm.... These are some very good points. 

Some of the most sensitive posters seem to be Trump supporters who always complain about the snowflake generation. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Some of the most sensitive posters seem to be Trump supporters who always complain about the snowflake generation. 

Not the Trump thing again........????

• Thanks 1

I thought it was the younger generation who were allegedly snowflakes. It seems to me the ones who are triggered by absolutely anything and everything and moan on and on about other being snowflakes are the ones that need to look closer to home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 1:47 PM, Pravda said:

The guy was spot on about face masks.

Rightfully blamed Westerners for refusing them. Let's face it.

Just look at Europe and USA in what a mess they are because of non complicit society.

Pravda, I think now the time.

Now he recognized as world number one health minister. History remember sure. 

Link 

https://www.ghsindex.org/country/thailand/

Link summary.

Thailand/Anutin number 1 in the world.

- covid response

-biosafety 

-immunization 

Laboratory systems

-Data integration between human/animal/environmental health sectors

-Linking public health and security authorities

- Risk communication

-Healthcare access

-Communications with healthcare workers during a public health emergency

moreover 

-number 2 in the world, Emergency response operation,

- number 3 in the world Dual use research and culture of responsible science

etc etc.

if you click the link it have more information every category.

Anutin did much, much more than give free mask to farang at the airport.

Try to. 

Difficult that time because WHO, Dr Fauci, and caucasion prime Ministars etc say mask not reduce. 

Now, after six month most country agree Anutin. below

And other countrys now copy Thailand.

link.https://masks4all.co/what-countries-require-masks-in-public/8D8A17FF-0024-475B-9717-6E437D78B044.thumb.jpeg.667417f1d8ee03bb33f401012a9c9b74.jpeg

Good luck the world. 

Wish you be healthy quickly.

Edited by Yinn

On 7/2/2020 at 8:13 AM, Pravda said:

Ooops... thread not going as expected ????

What did you expect? The 'mess' Europe and US is in is transparency. Thousands might have died in Thailand and you would never know. Folk that swallow what they're being fed by a dodgy regime need to grow up a bit. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 10:57 PM, Yinn said:

Pravda, I think now the time.

Now he recognized as world number one health minister. History remember sure. 

Link 

https://www.ghsindex.org/country/thailand/

Link summary.

Thailand/Anutin number 1 in the world.

- covid response

-biosafety 

-immunization 

Laboratory systems

-Data integration between human/animal/environmental health sectors

-Linking public health and security authorities

- Risk communication

-Healthcare access

-Communications with healthcare workers during a public health emergency

moreover 

-number 2 in the world, Emergency response operation,

- number 3 in the world Dual use research and culture of responsible science

etc etc.

if you click the link it have more information every category.

Anutin did much, much more than give free mask to farang at the airport.

Try to. 

Difficult that time because WHO, Dr Fauci, and caucasion prime Ministars etc say mask not reduce. 

Now, after six month most country agree Anutin. below

And other countrys now copy Thailand.

link.https://masks4all.co/what-countries-require-masks-in-public/8D8A17FF-0024-475B-9717-6E437D78B044.thumb.jpeg.667417f1d8ee03bb33f401012a9c9b74.jpeg

Good luck the world. 

He never said the Thai word 'dirty', what word did he use?

On 7/29/2020 at 10:57 PM, Yinn said:

Good luck the world. 

I see Finland is marked red. There's no official recommendation, some people do wear masks. The reason it's not obligatory is because they have an efficient test & tracing network and can manage the epidemic.

That cluster of red countries in the North is also the home of some of the most democratic countries in the world and highly educated people who know how to behave without a Big Brother whupping their <deleted> 24/7.

Edited by DrTuner
Grammar

How about when hell freezes over and he has apologized for his dirty foreigner outbursts. Many documented reports on his words.

A Twitter account reportedly operated by Health minister Anutin Charnvirakul doubled down on his discriminatory remark on Western tourists, saying that they are “dirty” and more likely to spread coronavirus than Asians.

Edited by ThailandRyan

16 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

A Twitter account reportedly operated by Health minister Anutin Charnvirakul doubled down on his discriminatory remark on Western tourists, saying that they are “dirty” and more likely to spread coronavirus than Asians.

Aren't we all in Thailand cuz it's not a nanny state and Thais tell it like it is? I mean have not most of you praised Thai women for their godly cleanliness white bashing western women about their hygiene habits? Do you not laugh at racist Thai toothpaste commercials featuring a black male actor? 

Finally, don't most sophisticated elder hiso Farangs bash backpackers and their bathing habits? 

And now you are offended by some Twitter post that basically said the truth? 

He was correct about wearing masks however there are many different ways to deliver the message . Why should any foreigner apologise to him? 

if anything he deserves a good backside kicking and not just for making racist comments but more so for instigating a conflict during a crisis.

In crisis.  People come together and try to help each other , in crisis people still together to survive.

remember the caves not too long ago? Nah, most likely already forgotten , just like billions in aid after the tsunami.

Sure as hell did not see any Chinese in any rush to assist 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Aren't we all in Thailand cuz it's not a nanny state and Thais tell it like it is? I mean have not most of you praised Thai women for their godly cleanliness white bashing western women about their hygiene habits? Do you not laugh at racist Thai toothpaste commercials featuring a black male actor? 

Finally, don't most sophisticated elder hiso Farangs bash backpackers and their bathing habits? 

And now you are offended by some Twitter post that basically said the truth? 

Why link only part of my post which was a response to another poster who claimed he never made such statements. Please don't offend those who are trying to put the facts straight.

On 7/4/2020 at 5:06 PM, Pravda said:

please stop making assumptions about who supports who. You know what a waste of time it is especially since all governments are liars and i personally support no party.

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

please stop making assumptions about who supports who. You know what a waste of time it is especially since all governments are liars and i personally support no party.

I do make some assumptions. That's the life of internet foruming? 

5 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I do make some assumptions. That's the life of internet foruming? 

Sparkling the whole world and tar and feathering all folks who you may believe are all supporters of who you claim is a red flag to me.  Enjoy your own superior life.

On 7/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, Pravda said:

The guy was spot on about face masks.

It depends on who you listen too, that said, I believe Anutin is correct, wear face masks, as for his xenophobic outburst, well, let's not go there, although everyone acts differently when frustrated.

1) News link below back in April, oh yes and things have changed over there now as we have heard on recent news.

2) Demonstration link below 29 July, which pretty much convinces me, that they work. As they say, unless you see it with your own eyes, you can pretty much dismiss what you heard.

Edited by 4MyEgo

Just now, 4MyEgo said:

It depends on who you listen too, that said, I believe Anutin is correct, wear face masks, as for his xenophobic outburst, well, let's not go there, although everyone acts differently when frustrated.

1) News link below back in April, oh yes and things have changed over there now as we have heard on recent news.

2) Demonstration link below 29 July, which pretty much convinces me, that they work. As they say, unless you see it with your own eyes, you can pretty much dismiss what you heard.

WOW! Brilliant!

Excellent research and the guy is fit to Head the WHO to save the planet from the COVID-19

????

13 minutes ago, ravip said:

WOW! Brilliant!

Excellent research and the guy is fit to Head the WHO to save the planet from the COVID-19

????

Q: Has the WHO provided any such basic video's showing that the masks work ?

I remember not so long ago they were saying it wasn't necessary to wear them, unless you were ill, now they are saying wear them....W-T-F, I mean seriously ????

8 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I remember not so long ago they were saying it wasn't necessary to wear them, unless you were ill, now they are saying wear them....W-T-F, I mean seriously ????

Q&A: Masks and COVID-19
7 June 2020 | Q&A

What is WHO’s view on masks?
Masks should be used as part of a comprehensive strategy of measures to suppress transmission and save lives; the use of a mask alone is not sufficient to provide an adequate level of protection against COVID-19. You should also maintain a minimum physical distance of at least 1 metre from others, frequently clean your hands and avoid touching your face and mask.

Full article

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

TBH and be fair by the WHO (I am not a great fan of these NGO's), they did/doing the best they can. This virus was new, no one knew much about it. Hence, the initial mistakes are acceptable. If one totally brush aside the WHO, who else can the world depend on?

Taking the entire world into consideration, now it is 100% clear, why some countries failed utterly, while some did it excellently, re the pandemic.

The beauty of the big picture is, the success was not dependant on the financial status or the level of development of the concerned country.

The old adage... money cannot buy everything, comes to mind.

(Of course, all these amongst much conspiracy theories!)

• Like 2