Online English Teaching - A solution for Expats Living in Thailand

Online English Teaching - A solution for Expats Living in Thailand

Frazer design1.png\

Due to the current situation around the world, many Expats living in Thailand and Those waiting for borders to reopen are looking for opportunities to earn and make an Income online. Schools in Thailand are about to reopen with a tonne of unusual social distancing requirements and procedures, many Teachers are left thinking to themselves “Is all this worth it?” “there has to be a better way”.

Hi, My name is Frazer, I am the founder of the Online Teachers Club job board and blog as well as the Online English School, Flair Talk. I have been living in Thailand and Teaching english online and recruiting people to do the same for over 5 years now.

Online Teachers generally earn around 400 - 1000 THB per hour.

Recently I have received hundreds of messages from expats living in Thailand and those waiting for borders in Thailand to reopen telling me that they want to Teach English Online and Earn an income over the internet but they have no idea how it all works, where they should start? How they can get hired and whether they should Freelance or work for a company.

So, I decided to create a Udemy course and Teach what I have learned over the last 5 years. I was recently Interviewed by the Popular Expat Youtuber “Jonny There’s something happening” about Online Teaching and my Udemy course.

You can watch the Interview here:

The Online Teachers Udemy course is a comprehensive crash course on how to get hired, freelance and earn a full time income remotely by Teaching English Online.

In the course of over 60 short, to the point and easy to follow video lessons, I will cover:

• what is online Teaching
  • the different types of companies you can work for online
  • How to search out and apply directly with these companies
  • how to optimise a resume, introduction video and boss the Interview!
  • How to go solo, find your own students, take payment and freelance
  • How to create your own website and make your own online English school
  • How to travel and work at the same time and have 100 percent location freedom 
  • How to both create and teach a killer lesson to kids, adults or groups online (a step by step guide)
  • and much more.....

As well as the Video lessons I have included the following:

• an Ebook on getting hired
  • an Ebook on ESL activities for kids
  • an Ebook on creating a great lesson
  • an Ebook on creating a great lesson
  • an example of a perfect resume for getting hired ( I should know, I have looked through thousands as a recruiter and know exactly what the recruiters are looking for)
  • Links to Apply directly with Online Schools I have a partnership with and get fast-tracked through the application process
  • Access to a private group full of Online Schools looking for Teachers!

I put a lot of time and effort into creating this very effective yet affordable course and I hope you like it.

The course is priced at a one time payment of around $10 (depending on your currency)

Udemy also has a 30 day money back guarantee. Don’t like the course? No problem, get your money back.

Without further ado, here is a link for the discounted crash course:
- https://www.udemy.com/course/otc-course/?couponCode=4AEF00BE3933F1F57468

I am Looking forward to reading your feedback

Frazer Hainsworth - (Founder of OTC)  <www.OnlineTeachers.club>

• Confused 1