Nongnooch Garden scraps two-tiered pricing for expats in Thailand

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....but they still fully support the two-tiered pricing system for foreign tourists. What a bunch of ตูด they are.... <shakes head> 

It is a big step for expats.  And especially over 60s expats. I will put it on my must visit list

Nongnooch Garden scraps two-tiered pricing for expats in Thailand     Nong Nooch Tropical Garden & Cultural Village will no longer implement a two tiered pricing structure for

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Guderian said:

....but they still fully support the two-tiered pricing system for foreign tourists.

What a bunch of ตูด they are.... <shakes head> 

No tourists anymore anyway in Pattaya /Chonburi probably …. Haha

But beware :

In addition, senior citizens both Thai and foreigners aged 60 and over will get free admission every (meaning ONLY on) Monday.

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

Amazing coincidence that they'd decide to charge Thais full price when there is no one in the country who meets the old criteria for being charged full price. 

I predict a return to the old pricing model once foreign tourists return. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

They are tourists, not residents.  In any case, hardly a major issue, I can't imagine anyone ever wanting to go there twice.

Who said anything about residents? If they are a resident then they would have a resident card, which fulfills the 2nd proof document.

The article says "expats living in Thailand", it doesn't say anything about being a resident, or what type of visa that expat is who's living in Thailand has to have. People on an Elite, SETV, METV don't have and aren't allowed to get those 3 documents mentioned so how the hell can they prove that they live in Thaiand? Bring their rental contract if they rent? And what happens if they don't rent therefore don't have a rental contract?

Edited by bbi1
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Who said anything about residents? If they are a resident then they would have a resident card, which fulfills the 2nd proof document.

The article says "expats living in Thailand", it doesn't say anything about what type of visa that expat is who's living in Thailand. People on an Elite, SETV, METV don't have and aren't allowed to get those 3 documents mentioned so how the hell can they prove that they live in Thaiand? Bring their rental contract if they rent?

"Foreign residents are asked to provide one of the following:"