Certificate of entry from Thai embassy or consulate required for foreigners to enter Thailand

snoop1130

Looks like August is definitely off then, better get on to the Airline and see if it's another set of future travel vouchers, or whatever. ???? ????

Anyone think it will be viable in ~December, for our next scheduled trip? ????

Edited by UKresonant
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

I wonder how long it will be before the Thais realise why we all went somewhere else?

???? " ไม่เป็นไร ", I can hear them say. " ไม่เป็นไร "

.. ( Mai-pen-rai - Never mind! ) "Can you send me money?"

Edited by TechnikaIII
Added: "Can you send me money?"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They might want keep the consulates and consular sections of embassies informed; in many cases the representation is either closed or not entitled to issue visas, letters etc. 

In all fairness, what can a diplomat confirm in writing in relation to a pandemic? Legalizing a German doctor's signature or a Greek health facility's confirmation?

As Thailand has never signed the Apostille Treaty of The Hague I seriously wonder, what this additional bureaucratic hurdle is all about this time ???? Next will be a legalization of an ambassadorial signature by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Welcome to Thailand! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Foxter said:

Dont get me wrong , the government should sort out the poor and others. They need to sort out the tourism , to get people back at work and get money back in.  

Every country tries to get tourism back on track.

It is just NOT gonna happen. Would you risk getting covid19 because you want 3 weeks holiday abroad? Or stay somewhere close to home this year and think about a proper holiday next year...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, samsensam said:

i dont think the 'several groups' refereed to includes tourists. thailand is not open for tourists yet. some countries are welcoming tourists, others aren't. the thai government dont feel the country is able to accept tourists at the moment.

Able yes willing no

• Like 1