BANGKOK
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Russian Couple Build Pyramid of Giza Replica in Their Rural Backyard

Posted (edited)

Interesting.. A couple of eccentrics looking for eternity in these tombstones. 🤔

Edited by Tarteso

I had a very rich client who built a pyramid to heal in. He used a lot of coke and needed rehab periodically. Oh, and a much younger gf. 5555

This one looks very nicely done. I would try it.

• Confused 1

On 7/2/2020 at 8:48 PM, Thaivisa Web Content Team said:

For example, Nevsky News reports that Andrey Vakhrushev said that all workers who suffered injuries during the construction process were healed by the pyramid, and that none of the members of the construction team was ever sick during the building process. In a conversation with a correspondent of Nevsky News, Vakhrushev said that he and his wife began to build a pyramid in order to save the Earth.

According to Metro News, Victoria said that their pyramid can boost immunity and protect from coronavirus infection.

Those who would like to benefit from the healing and protective powers of the pyramid will be able to book a stay inside it to meditate and fill themselves with its energy. They’ll have to cough up between 3,500 ($50) and 10,000 rubles ($140) a night to do it, though.

I think they've gone a bit Soft in the Head . O Kay building something Different on ones property is fine , But Believing Something like they do is a bit off the Planet. 

• Like 1

I've often been dreaming about making a kind of Great Pyramid replica, but higher than 9 meters, an at least 1:10 replica so almost 15 meters or more high. However, in my visions it would a nice finish, and more authentic inside structure, the latter just in case pyramid power exists – I'm curious, but also skeptical with both legs solid planted on the ground – experts says it has to in the correct internal position to gain full pyramid power.

Anyway a nice try from the Russian couple, but not one like that I'm dreaming about having in my garden when I win the Euro-Lotto jackpot; lack of same is mainly what have held me back so far to materialize my dream...🙂

• Like 1

hardly a "replica", as it only has 4 sides
when the great pyramid of Giza has 8

• Confused 4

Ok. Impressive in a way.  But as a replica  who they done mummify? Mummy?

On 7/2/2020 at 8:48 PM, Thaivisa Web Content Team said:

Those who would like to benefit from the healing and protective powers of the pyramid will be able to book a stay inside it to meditate and fill themselves with its energy. They’ll have to cough up between 3,500 ($50) and 10,000 rubles ($140) a night to do it, though.

Nah....I'll stick to a massage with happy ending. Very therapeutic.

1 hour ago, innosiem said:

But how do you know the Russian copy doesn't also have this barely visible feature, maybe if photographed from above "under proper lighting conditions" it too has eight sides.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stocky said:

But how do you know the Russian copy doesn't also have this barely visible feature, maybe if photographed from above "under proper lighting conditions" it too has eight sides.

because i have eyes
you can clearly see it doesn't 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, innosiem said:

because i have eyes
you can clearly see it doesn't 🤦‍♂️

Well pardon me, until I looked at your link I would have said exactly the same judging by the standard photograph of the great pyramid of Giza.

Great_Pyramid_of_Giza.jpg

• Like 1

hardly a "replica", as it only has 4 sides
when the great pyramid of Giza has 8

Details... details.....