BANGKOK
Broken Record

This may be useful for some

I haven’t touched a drop of Alcohol since disccovering this, 84 days now,  I’ve got drink in my condo same as I had before but I don’t even think about it, if you listen to this it may we’ll change your life, it has mine, I look at alcohol completely different now and haven’t been in the least bit tempted at all.

Take  your time, even carry on drinking, but listen to it all whilst not drunk, by the end of the video book, you will have a totally different perception alcohol, worked for me anyway.

Hope it can help some who want to stop drinking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing...maybe some people will have a similar experience as you did.

• Thanks 1

i started watching but after 5 minutes i got really bored and had to have another drink.

I have two bottles of Chang in the fridge so that should keep me until 7-11 sells again.

I tried shredding the video with a 'kill it' app .... but it failed. It's giving me a headache.

On 7/3/2020 at 8:07 AM, steven100 said:

i started watching but after 5 minutes i got really bored and had to have another drink.

I have two bottles of Chang in the fridge so that should keep me until 7-11 sells again.

I tried shredding the video with a 'kill it' app .... but it failed. It's giving me a headache.

That’s because you don't want to stop drinking, this is possibly a help to those that do. Sorry it was such an awful experience for you.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 5:21 AM, jastheace said:

ok . i got to 1 hour 20, then had to crack open the liquer cabinet. i hadn't thought about smoking for 15 years until now. what time does the 7/11 open?

shopping list so far is 1 pack lm red and 3 big changs. i've stopped the video in case the list gets longer.

Why would you start smoking again ? 
This is the I drink too much section of the forum, I thought it might help someone who wants to try to stop drinking, obviously you don't so it is irrelevant to you.
Some very strange comments, an attempt at humor maybe, I'm English and we have the best humor in the world, I can't see anything funny in these comments, so I’m just not getting it or you’re drunk whilst posting, either way, it's not for you, but somebody may benefit from it.

Enjoy your beer.

Honestly I enjoy a drink, so I'm not going to bother watching the video. But fair play, for those who want to quit, go ahead and give it a go.

• Thanks 1

On 7/3/2020 at 7:23 AM, Puchaiyank said:

Thanks for sharing...maybe some people will have a similar experience as you did.

Yeah, that was the idea, seems like it was a total waste of time though, but drinkers will use any reason to drink, now they’re blaming the video, seems like problem drinkers looking for another excuse, if that’s the case, this could really help, either way it doesn’t matter to me, just trying to help.

Posted (edited)

A sensible answer, I hope it can help someone. 

Edited by Broken Record

The Heineken 00 is the answer,mine anyway,tastes perfect first thing in the morning

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, izod10 said:

The Heineken 00 is the answer,mine anyway,tastes perfect first thing in the morning

Whatever works for you is the right solution for you, good luck.

I’m on 90 days alcohol free now, just by listening the the audio book, 90 days of no alcohol, no hangovers, started exercising again and have lost 10kgs, no beer gut, sleep better, less anxiety, better relationships. In fact nothing at all has got worse everything has got better.

Glad you’ve found what works for you, best of luck.

Edited by Broken Record
Edit
  • Like 1