Jeffrey Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell arrested on sex abuse charges

webfact

11 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Bill Clinton and Hilary Clinton, all pure lies. Not a single video has ever surfaced. Not one.

And if someone does have copies of those videos , I really hope that  they are NEVER made public .

I wouldnt mind seeing Ivana , even if it did involve Trump, but I have no desire to see the Clintons going at it 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Yah, I think your Trump angle is not going very far, even Virginia Roberts said she never saw Trump engage with any of the girls. Same for Clinton.

Epstein kept all the sexual goings on hidden from his famous guests. All the supposed talk of Epstein keeping videos of famous people having sex, like Sarah Ransome claimed at one point having tapes of Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Hilary Clinton, all pure lies. Not a single video has ever surfaced. Not one.

Just pointing out the general trustworthiness of Fox News. This is the 2nd photographic fraud stunt they've pulled off recently.

• Like 1

Really quite intriguing that the SDNY acting attorney Audrey Strauss indicted and called for the arrest of Ghisliane Maxwell just one week after Bill Barr's friday night massacre to oust Geoffrey Berman and replace with a Trump's lackey. Is Barr trying to protect someone? Will soon see when Ghisliane spill.  

39 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

And if someone does have copies of those videos , I really hope that  they are NEVER made public .

I wouldnt mind seeing Ivana , even if it did involve Trump, but I have no desire to see the Clintons going at it 

It was girls like Maria Farmer and Sarah Ransome who heavily implied or outright claimed that Epstein kept videos of his famous guests' encounters. However, police recovered tons of hard drives, not a single video of a famous person engaging with girls was ever found.

If they existed they would have been found by now. It was just pure lies concocted by Sarah Ransome mostly, she admitted it was a lie and claimed she invented it to scare those in the Epstein camp. And no doubt to get tonnes of publicity.

After all Virginia Roberts was paid 160,000 Dollars by the Daily Mail for a single interview.

Even Sarah Ransome's own lawyer, David Boies admitted that his client lied in the past:

"Boies concedes that Ransome made some false statements in 2016 to a New York tabloid reporter in an attempt to get the person interested in investigating the Epstein case."

https://www.miamiherald.com/article235247637.html

Edited by Logosone

As for Virginia Roberts accusation that she was forced to have sex with Alan Dershowitz, former FBI Director Louis Freeh who did an investigation and report on her accusations wrote:

“Our investigation found no evidence to support the accusations of sexual misconduct against Professor Dershowitz. In fact, in several instances, the evidence directly contradicted the accusations made against him,’’ Freeh wrote."

https://www.miamiherald.com/article223315075.html

Virginia Roberts own lawyer admitted her claims were impossible, after inspecting Dershowitz credit card and phone records.

What is extraordinary is that Virginia Roberts not only obviously lied about Dershowitz, but that she would sue him claiming she was forced to have sex with Dershowitz. It is understandable that she would hate Epstein's lawyer, but to actually mount a litigation based on wholly false claims, that were bound to be undone by the truth, it's extraordinary.

Virginia Roberts did not succeed in her litigation against Dershowitz. She is obviously a liar.

That's not to say Epstein did not have sex with her, from age 17, or that Epstein did not do some of the things she claims happened, but Virginia Roberts is a proven liar.

2 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

You wouldn't mind watching Ivanka and HER FATHER?

...wow...

????

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2020 at 12:56 PM, welovesundaysatspace said:

What do you suggest? 

I would suggest that Epstein was someone who liked young girls and went to extraordinary lengths to find young girls, most of whom were over 18, but some of whom were as young as 14, 15, 16 and 17. That sex with girls under 18 is against the law and therefore Epstein was arrested.

I would also suggest that lurid tales of "sex slaves" are absolutely obvious exaggerations, that girls could leave at any time they wanted to, bar a few occasions due to circumstances rather than "imprisonment" as sex slaves. 

Indeed "sex slave" fantasist in general Virginia Roberts did just that, she left after 2 years. After Epstein had sent her to Chiang Mai to pay for massage studies as she had wanted.

Moreover, I would suggest that the girls themselves were the biggest procurers of other girls, not Ghislaine Maxwell, as the girls were paid many hundreds, indeed thousands of dollars, to recruit girls. Every single girl admitted to recruiting other girls, some like Courtney Wild are on record for having recruited 70 girls.

I would also suggest that these girls have proven themselves to be absolutely money obsessed, in the case of Virginia Roberts suing Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, the Epstein Estate, and making sure they get pay outs in the millions of dollars (except for the Dershowitz lawsuit where Giuffre failed) 

In the course of those civil law suits, particularly the one against Dershowitz, it became clear that some of the girls like Sarah Ransome and Virginia Roberts were obviously liars of a shameless kind. Sarah Ransome's lawyer admitted she made false claims about having sex tapes with Al Gore, Hilary Clinton and Bill Clinton. Virginia Roberts' lawyer admitted his client could not have been raped by Dershowitz, when she claimed she was.

On 7/3/2020 at 6:50 AM, Kelsall said:

Headlines in six months:  "Ghislaine Maxwell did not kill herself."

Given a year since Epstein's suicide, you can be sure she's been busy writing her 'memoirs', copies of which have been lodged with lawyers globally for release in the advent of her untimely death. 

3 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

I always had the impression those two did not sleep in the same bed.

It's all looking a bit iffy to me over the arrest of G-MAX There is no films or videos of the FBI breaking down the gates and bursting in the house not Helicopters flying overhead no photo's of her arrest and the fed's slapping the cuff's on her, no mug shots, all the photo's are after the event.

Why was she still there in America she could have fled to anywhere long time ago even France does not have extradition treaty with America.

I know it will all come out in the wash but right now Im having some doubt's about this lot. 

23 hours ago, Logosone said:

Yes, I am just reading it now. It's a US Court of Appeals decision. However, I understand it's not over and 

"Paul Cassell, said he planned to ask the entire 11th Circuit to rehear the case."

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/prosecutors-did-not-break-law-in-secretly-reaching-lenient-epstein-plea-deal-appeals-court-rules/

It's still extremely unlikely any court in the US will humour Maxwell's defence lawyers and allow her to escape liability on the basis of that agreement.

It will obviously be argued that the agreement only relates to Florida, but not other states, even if the Assistant US Attorney General and the US Attorney General approved it, even if Acosta acted as federal agent.

Based on that Seattle Times article and other reports I've read, the only things this ruling dealt with, was whether it was legal for the plea deal to have been kept secret from the victims (they said it was) and whether it breached the terms of the Crime Victims Rights Act (they said it didn't).

As far as I can tell, it did not rule on any other aspects of the matter, such as whether the immunity provisions of the plea deal were valid outside of Florida and/or still applicable to all the unnamed co-conspirators.

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Based on that Seattle Times article and other reports I've read, the only things this ruling dealt with, was whether it was legal for the plea deal to have been kept secret from the victims (they said it was) and whether it breached the terms of the Crime Victims Rights Act (they said it didn't).

As far as I can tell, it did not rule on any other aspects of the matter, such as whether the immunity provisions of the plea deal were valid outside of Florida and/or still applicable to all the unnamed co-conspirators.

The plea deal provided immunity for all federal criminal liability. To include any potential co conspirators.

The current charges against Maxwell pre date the charges made against Epstein.

Edited by cleopatra2

On 7/6/2020 at 3:33 PM, Sujo said:

The deal epstein signed to preclude any co conspirator charges may involve maxwell. That needs to be argued first. 

If she has really big fish to fry she may well get off lightly. Just like the girls that brought the victims, they will not be charged because they provided the bigger fish.

I think to many people have way to much faith in the "system" and no faith in rich peoples ability to get out of these things.

I suggest Maxwell will get a sweet deal, ONLY if she agrees to NOT fry the big fish and sing like a canary. 

I might be wrong, but just watch and see. 

Be prepared for Maxwell to say her and Epstein acted alone, the girls were only for Epstein, and no other men were involved. 

That will work well for the establishment in 2 ways. 

The big fish are left alone and when Maxwell gets let off scott-free there will probably be outrage, and a fresh lot of rioting and protesting to distract from the other.

• Like 2