Jeffrey Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell arrested on sex abuse charges

webfact

48 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

Billy and Ghislaine, happy days on the Lolita express.

D434D60C-31BE-4CD4-A31E-57E7C5330428.jpeg.15da078fec1e013c24c9963eaf815ba8.jpeg

I have edited my own post and removed the half dozen images of 45 and Maxwell.

I will just say you probably do not want to go where you have tried to go.

45Maxwell.jpg

Edited by Walker88
remove unnecessary images
  • Like 2

Maxwell's lawyer stated Thursday evening that AG barr requested to speak with Maxwell after her arrest, but Maxwell's lawyer refused to allow barr to see her.

One should find it odd that the AG would take such a special interest in this case, particularly after recently firing the Chief of SDNY. That the fired prosecutor Berman made a point of stating, upon his removal, that 'all cases currently being investigated by SDNY will continue unabated' also seems like something that should grab one's attention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My o my dident billey Barr’s dad hire Epstein to teach at some prep school even though he isent credentialed not to mention trumps long history of partying with him my oh my they better watch this lady close when she starts singing lol

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The issue is the arrest of Maxwell. As others will no doubt add, Maxwell was a regular acquaintance of 45 over a number of years.

You are trying to imply that untoward behavior was only possible on Epstein's plane, when the now-charged pedophile enabler Ghislaine Maxwell is quite the good friend of 45, who happens to be the sitting POTUS.

Bill Clinton may or may not be worried. I suspect he is no more worried than 45 is right now, if anyone has any need to worry.

If there is dirt on Clinton, then let him suffer the full weight of the law.  I am of the same view on ANYONE who was enabled by this woman.

I'm going to opine that in about a year, ALL will become clear, and things about which I am still required to keep to myself will tie every string together. Can you guess what I am implying, Tovarich?

Veritatem Cognoscere.

Like I said, you have nothing, as editing yours posts whenever I reply proves. 

No more reply’s from me to you sir.

Put up or shut up. 

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

Flight logs show that Trump flew on the Lolita Express at least once and that Clinton flew on it many times.  However, aside from the one girl who claimed that Trump raped her and then withdrew the charges after receiving death threats from Trump supporters, none of the girls on the flights testified that either of them committed any improprieties.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/what-the-unsealed-epstein-documents-reveal-about-trump.html

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

If she needs money and wants to stay out of prison—she’ll squeal.  And Bill and Hillary Clinton will leave the country suddenly.

She'll only name nobodies, if anyone at all.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, JCauto said:

I also observe that this current President was good friends with Epstein/Maxwell and went on numerous trips and to numerous parties with they and their stable of underage girls. You can make your own conclusions from these observations, but it's not surprising.

Even if he did nothing wrong at those parties. Seeing all those young ladies at these parties must get you thinking something is not right.

So choosing NOT to report it is also a crime.

This is looking more and more like the Savile case...

Just blame it on the dead, nothing happened.

Edited by spiekerjozef
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, malibukid said:

he must be pissing in his pants

Unlikely, as he is protected by the full force of the British establishment and security forces.

As long as he avoids travelling to the USA and it's vassal states, he is entirely secure.

• Haha 1

Prince Andew make no mistake will be in pools of sweat 24/7

With Ghislaine Maxwell looking at a 30 to 40 stretch theres little doubt she'll sing like a canary when it comes to plea bargaining....

Massive bonus if Tango man gets drawn in on top

Edited by Chivas
  • Like 1