Jeffrey Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell arrested on sex abuse charges

webfact

8 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Maxwell's lawyer stated Thursday evening that AG barr requested to speak with Maxwell after her arrest, but Maxwell's lawyer refused to allow barr to see her.

One should find it odd that the AG would take such a special interest in this case, particularly after recently firing the Chief of SDNY. That the fired prosecutor Berman made a point of stating, upon his removal, that 'all cases currently being investigated by SDNY will continue unabated' also seems like something that should grab one's attention.

Berman was smart enough to send the case to a Grand Jury. ????

3 hours ago, JackThompson said:

What makes you believe Berman wasn't covering for Epstein/Maxwell?  But, yes, Barr's dad gave Epstiein a job after he dropped out of university - at a prep-school for girls, no less.  That was before he magically got a Wall St job.  The "connections" are stunning.

If you want something interesting, look into who Ghislane's father was - his spy history, and for whom - then the "audio/video in every room" mansions in NY, FL, and the island.   Then look into the "Mega Group" - the money pool tied into Epstien and many other powerful people.

It's not a "party politics" thing - goes much higher than that - is an international crime syndicate operating in conjuction with a foreign spy agency, who was running a large-scale blackmail operation on some of the most powerful people in the world.  Remember, when Epstein got the light-sentence the 1st time, the prosecutor said there was an "intellgience" reason for this.

I have seen Mossad mentioned 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, giddyup said:

Don't put words in my mouth, I said I don't regard 16-17 year olds as children.

They cant vote, cant go to war. It matters not what you think. Prostitution is illegal for minors, so is trafficking them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

Based on what ?

Epstein instigated it , he was the one who set the  liaisons up  

Procurement of underage prostitution, trafficking minors, and not reporting same.

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

No, because I do not suspect him of advocating Paedophilia.

Perhaps you should look up that definition. This has nothing to do with paedophilia.

15 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Anyone seen Prince Andrew this morning?

Ain't seen him playing golf , or other ball sports  in Hua Hin , for a while . Bloody Covid panic .

Reckon he has been called back to Bukk Palace,  to open a new Christian charitable organisation .

BBC, News will keep us updated , sure ..

Edited by elliss

21 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

I'd pick food poisoning over hanging.

Some of the ones done lately have been badly bungled.

The trouble is food poisoning is much easier to trace and investigate, by definition is the responsibility of the prison authorities, and, bearing in mind it is a prison environment, would need to be inflicted upon, and possibly kill, a significant number of other inmates.

Edited by herfiehandbag

17 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

The trouble is food poisoning is much easier to trace and investigate, by definition is the responsibility of the prison authorities, and, bearing in mind it is a prison environment, would need to be inflicted upon, and possibly kill, a significant number of other inmates.

You've seen too many old movies.

Modern methods are diabolically clever and difficult to trace.

A tiny seed of radioctive material can do wonders in eliminating unwanted people.

2 hours ago, DaddyWarbucks said:

You've seen too many old movies.

Modern methods are diabolically clever and difficult to trace.

A tiny seed of radioctive material can do wonders in eliminating unwanted people.

Lol, just head on down to your local nuclear supply outlet co-op and pick up some radioactive seeds.

ha ha ha, that's funny to say the least.

Quick question: have u been building rockets down yonder at NASA?

Edited by i84teen

On 7/3/2020 at 6:27 AM, Rookiescot said:

Anyone seen Prince Andrew this morning?

No, but before the USA starts bleating about Prince Andrew, perhaps they should drain the American swamp first.

I don't believe Prince Andrew should be let off the hook, but neither should Trump!

Trumpy and Madam.png

14 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

So, I'm not going to get into the whole issue of 'age of consent' thats a rabbit hole

But does anyone think that a 50 year old having sex, of any kind, with a female under 18 is normal?

If you do, that would be a problem for me in what defines your moral compass!

no its not normal, nowhere near normal.    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You're joking right?

Not at all.   Yeh right.  having sex with a fat old man is every girls dream come true. 

Edited by Pilotman
  • Like 2