BANGKOK
Yinn

Car crash Thailand

And the moral is , the less you do wrong , the more likely someone else will take you out.

• Like 2

If people drive whit Licence whit they have get from cereal box and same time take few bottle of lao khao that kind sht happens!

• Haha 2

Main reason I do not drive.  Spent 44 years working for retirement.  Now that I made it to retirement, am not willing to take the risk.  You will never catch me on the back of a motorsai driven by some unknown yaba user or Lao khao drinker either.    Buses for long trips, songthaew locally, bicycle, or walk.   I have gone places in a private car with friends also of course, which is a risk yet it is in frequent

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Main reason I do not drive.  Spent 44 years working for retirement.  Now that I made it to retirement, am not willing to take the risk.  You will never catch me on the back of a motorsai driven by some unknown yaba user or Lao khao drinker either.    Buses for long trips, songthaew locally, bicycle, or walk.   I have gone places in a private car with friends also of course, which is a risk yet it is in frequent

It a good call. And also tough one. 

As not everybody is willing to accept that they are bad drivers. But if you are, then it is better to stay away from driving wheel. And be carried around by private cars and buses by somebody more skilled.

Stay safe. Thought and prayers.

Disgusting  lies  by the OP, All the Thais I  know have never  had  an  accident and certainly never  caused  them.....mind  you they dont get  out  much from the cemetery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

And be carried around by private cars and buses by somebody more skilled.

🤣 belongs  in  the worst  joke section.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skallywag said:

1pm.jpg

OMG!   how good are they at crashing their vehicles? Geng mak! :thumbsup: Yu da BET!

• Like 1

Been driving cars and trucks here for over 25 yrs plus and never had an accident. But it is all about how we learn and how well we know how to control our vehicles using offensive and defensive driving. Even now I will not look at my messages or talk on my mobile phone by hand. Just takes a second before disaster strike. 

Yinn, have you ever been in an accident while you were driving? 

Great compilation of the Legendary Thai Brake Failure