Car crash Thailand

Yinn

7 hours ago, Yinn said:

Er, False narrative.

i say the conspiracy loons is stupid. Not farangs. I not care if black, white, yellow, red.

About 1 per 6 people. Most is lovely people.

About 1 per 6 in Thailand is selfish driver. Yinn is very good driver. 100,000+ km = no problem. If I join F1 I win sure, but not have spare time.

What are I doing about it? 

What are you doing about it?

You have your special police freind. Tell him.

Brilliant Yinn....I nearly spilt my coffee....post of the week sir :thumbsup:

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Er, False narrative.

i say the conspiracy loons is stupid. Not farangs. I not care if black, white, yellow, red.

About 1 per 6 in Thailand is selfish driver. Yinn is very good driver. 100,000+ km = no problem. If I join F1 I win sure, but not have spare time.

You are Thai, LOS has a road problem, are you on LOS forums telling Thais the error of their ways as you do here to farangs..?

I have a few police friends and family, but are not traffic cops.....????

1 hour ago, transam said:

Every day I go out on the roads in LOS I see something daft, I use the hooter, I mumble obscenities, I am sure most of you are the same.

On another thread about C19 in other countries the OP calls farangs there, stupid idiots, loons, spread by human behaviour, well I reckon that sums up Thai road behaviour.

Does the OP agree, and if so, what are you doing about it....?

yeah cause only stupid idiots and loons exist in thailand aye.

10 hours ago, transam said:

You are Thai, LOS has a road problem, are you on LOS forums telling Thais the error of their ways as you do here to farangs..?

I have a few police friends and family, but are not traffic cops.....????

No can do,  broken face syndrome kicks in, toot sweet. 

On 7/3/2020 at 8:25 AM, Yinn said:

Have many same

a  better  video would be to show it  to  your country men/women/and undecided as to "why " they think all those  accidents  happened, that  would  be an  hilarious video.

On 9/6/2020 at 9:55 AM, Yinn said:

Er, False narrative.

Whats the  stopping distance on wet roads?

On 7/3/2020 at 11:24 AM, AndyAndyAndy said:

It a good call. And also tough one. 

As not everybody is willing to accept that they are bad drivers. But if you are, then it is better to stay away from driving wheel. And be carried around by private cars and buses by somebody more skilled.

Stay safe. Thought and prayers.

He didn't say he was a bad driver.  I consider myself an uncommonly good driver and I avoid riding in cars while in Thailand. Even though I have ridden motorcycles in the U.S. for decades, I don't ride one here. A large percentage of the drivers on the street in any given moment are imcompetent, impaired, or both. I don't trust that one of them won't run into me at high speed. 

Just a few days ago the wife asked if I wanted to ride with her brother from BKK to Sisiket (a drive of several hours). Me: "No <deleted>-ing way!." Wife: "He's a good driver." Me: "And, the highway will be magically cleared of all the bad drivers while we travel up there?"

Edited by JCP108

On 9/6/2020 at 10:00 AM, transam said:

Yes. Every morning and night.

you do same for UK right? Or UK never have crash?

• Like 1

When I got my first company car in Australia, it was a requirement I had to attend and pass a course in defensive driving before I was handed the keys. I've been driving in Thailand for ten years now without an accident, so that course has stood me in good stead.

Thailand won't get anywhere with road safety until it improves driver training. However, a defensive driving course in Bangkok is 12,500 baht, which is a lot of money for the average Thai.

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

Yes. Every morning and night.

you do same for UK right? Or UK never have crash?

Every country has crashes, but there's no need for me or anyone to intervene online in the UK because the UK does not have your No1 spot for road accidents, we also have a police force and courts to deal with bad road behaviour, which included LARGE fines and imprisonment, your country has neither.

Exactly 57 years ago I ended up before a judge, in court, for riding a scooter underage without a license, what happens in your country...?  ????

• Like 2

• 1 month later...