Thailand Plans Open Borders for High-Spenders on Private Planes

webfact

6 hours ago, keith101 said:

Chinese from Beijing will be the first to charter planes from their infected city to bring the virus back to Thailand .

And here we go again. Thinly veiled rascism at its finest. Never let a topic pass without inserting some rascism into it, eh. 

Facts are, since the beginning of this global crisis, the forum farang has made doomsday remarks about Thailand and China. Facts are, it didnt go as the farang wanted it to go, instead its the pinnacle of western civilization the usa that is nr 1 on the Most Deadly Casualties list of this pandemic. 

Keep up the 4ascist trolling.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, digger70 said:

What a drama that is . 

Don't they think that the Special Rich can brig in the Virus? Are they Blind to face the Truth.

Haven't they heard in the news about the Actors and Movie stars and other Hi Rollers Got the Virus. 

Just Plain Ignorance ,Greedy Money Grabbers.

Until now the "greedy money grabbers" have done an EXCELLENT JOB of keeping Thailand safe.

Now how about you, what did you do? 

1 minute ago, herwin1234 said:

Until now the "greedy money grabbers" have done an EXCELLENT JOB of keeping Thailand safe.

Now how about you, what did you do? 

I am Keeping Safe .What's that got to do with this hey.  You sound like you are backing the Greedies. 

Lets see what happens. 

Just look at this news and wait before ya attack someone ok  :

With the Covid-19 situation in Thailand apparently well in hand (there have been no locally transmitted cases for well over a month), a hospital director in Bangkok is proposing flying in patients from abroad for treatment at his hospital. The director of Mongkutwattana Hospital is considering medical flights to bring international Covid-19 cases to the hospital for treatment, in an effort to stimulate the economy.

In a Facebook post, Dr Rienthong Nanna said flights would carry 60 passengers and be specially adapted to prevent the spread of the coronavirus outside the cabin. Under his proposal, the hospital would act as a state quarantine facility, caring for foreign patients until they are certified virus-free and allowed to travel in Thailand as tourists.

The proposal has the support of several clinics that treat international patients. Accommodation providers who want to collaborate with the hospital to prepare medical flights and state quarantine are invited to contact the director of Mongkutwattana Hospital’s office.

The Ministry of Public Health Ministry has not announced whether Thailand will consider accepting Covid-19 patients from overseas.

SOURCE: Nation Thailand

6 hours ago, keith101 said:

Chinese from Beijing will be the first to charter planes from their infected city to bring the virus back to Thailand .

and payute will welcome them on his knees with open arms

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NightSky said:

I thought I saw some high spenders flying in just this afternoon..

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1

Sorry False Alarm..

Upon closer inspection..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIz_VO1r4vq9h_ToKai42

I think it's these guys .. coming for the corpse.

Hooded-vulture-%C2%A9-Landie-Fourie.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Right now is the time for anyone already in Thailand to take advantage of incredible deals on hotel rooms. I got 80% off at the place I stay at here in Bangkok.  

Koh Chang is open now, and not one Chinese tour group in site...sweet!

It's a good time to holiday got the locals. 

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Other than some CEO's who might visit on occasion, the number of fat cats with private or leased jets who want to visit Thailand might be 10 or 20 per year. There are a dozen good reasons why they would choose to go elsewhere. 

Not gonna affect the bottom like much. Another far fetched and extremely desperate attempt to clutch straws. However, you have to appreciate the sheer creativity and audacity of this one. Imagining Thailand as the new Monte Carlo!

The prices they charge and ask for things in Koh samui I thought it was the new Monte Carlo !!????

I find it hard to believe anyone who's "private jet" rich would make Thailand a priority destination after lockdown. This was traditionally a budget destination where regular people could experience a tropical country. I'd have thought the very rich would head to places like Tahiti/Bora Bora etc. That's where I'd go anyway if I were loaded.

Edited by 4737 Carlin
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, kwonitoy said:

Doesn't "Boss" the Red Bull@#$t heir have a

Private jet

Is rich rich rich

Well then roll out the red carpet, we love you toooo much

The Thaksins, the ufo-monk, the red bull heir, they are all welcomed back now..

• Haha 1

That must be 1 of the dumbest decision I ever heard 

And the the normal people who need to travel can go to HELl I guess.... Redicilos 

This so called pandemic made me rethinking about Asia. A not in any postive way 

Clearly they hate forigner 

A not intrested about tourist at all 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 4737 Carlin said:

I find it hard to believe anyone who's "private jet" rich would make Thailand a priority destination after lockdown. This was traditionally a budget destination where regular people could experience a tropical country. I'd have thought the very rich would head to places like Tahiti/Bora Bora etc. That's where I'd go anyway if I were loaded.

Palau is also virus free. Many super rich actually went to to NZ at the start.

9 hours ago, keith101 said:

seems to me everytime the police arrest some crooks its the bleeding chinese.wonderful tourists

5 hours ago, mikecha said:

The real information to all the people who realy want to come back here  has not been written 

The things that u must do to get here is a big thing    100000usd health insurance 

Letter from thai embassy /consulate saying  are aloud to go  

20000 baht on arrival  old rule 

health certificate fit to fly  no older than 72 hours  

Even if I did all this and then some, I wouldn’t be allowed in with a US passport....right? 

I am wondering if this people who are dreaming will ever

wake up! They are living in Wonderland! Say hello to Alice,

and have a nice cup of coffe/tea with the Mad Hatter! Morons!

9 hours ago, NB1986 said:

That is real indicator how much government think about lower class people, and i guess the words of CP billionaire owner became truth, its no secret and is obvious who are in real control of Thailand.

Cheap Charlie's , from the UK . Your not welcome anymore .

Edited by elliss

28 minutes ago, FalangJaiDee said:

Even if I did all this and then some, I wouldn’t be allowed in with a US passport....right? 

Well if you fly into Bangkok in your private learjet then your part of the club.....Any nationality is ok......No testing, quarantine or health checks needed...