BANGKOK
webfact

Pompeo calls Hong Kong law an 'affront to all nations'

1 hour ago, tonbridgebrit said:

Yes, you're correct. Trump and Pompeo are causing friends and allies to drift away from America. Isolation.

But you know what's really sad and tragic ?  It's a bunch of Trump supporters who are actually cheering this nonsense on. Yes, these people actually reckon that Trump and Pompeo are taking America into the right direction.

I don't know about "sad and tragic", but I do recall you supporting (or pretending to support) Trump. Surely, posts expressing a preference of Trump compared to alternative candidates etc. Doubt you'd have issues with "a bunch of Chinese" cheering whatever vileness the PRC leadership is engaged in. Coming to think about it, that pretty much sums the crux of your posts on this forum.

27 minutes ago, Deli said:

This situation in HK sould receive at least 1o times as much attention as the BLM thing.

But lefties cannot riot here, so not much interest to follow up Chinas threat to the world.

When the protests and riots were on, there was a lot of media coverage. Explaining what the new change implies, without much graphic content to support it = less coverage. Then there's the Corona situation, and probably more difficult to openly criticize the PRC from downtown HK.

China can play its power games only because Trump has lost many of his allies through his disgusting way of playing the superman. The United States is more isolated than ever in foreign policy.

Many countries together could show China the borders. The US single-handedly with a dull Trump: impossible. 

Many US allies hope for a new US president/government, with whom you can work reliably in the long term together.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Damual Travesty said:

You are correct and there are MANY globally who work in the interest of the CCP. Posting all around the world all the time 24/7. And I never thought I would live to see the day that the Democrat party of the USA would openly support violent organizations engaged in full scale terror against the foundations of the USA. Happening right now as we speak. It is what is is - they are who they are! If they do not fly the stars and stripes in the USA and want to tear it down - they are on the opposite team.

Kindly do not use my post as a platform for your anti-Democrat agenda. Making any topic about Trump, and whomever doesn't agree with him is bogus. Then again, with regard to posters spreading the propaganda and creed which they subscribe to - pot, kettle, black.

3 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

So tell me which countries are currently supporting Trump in his "Stop China" roar.

Specifically. Which countries have issued restrictive measures against China in this context?

Australia for one. UK for two. How many more do you need? Read the news man!

6 minutes ago, Damual Travesty said:

Australia for one. UK for two. How many more do you need? Read the news man!

Yes. and India is angry too. but clearly agreed measures among allies? zero and nothing. Everyone is just barking, but nothing specific.

Let's wait and see if there is an agreement in the trade dispute, Trump will explain then, that the Chinese government are very fine people. tremendously great people

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

So tell me which countries are currently supporting Trump in his "Stop China" roar.

Specifically. Which countries have issued restrictive measures against China in this context?

Measures will come, The European Union has said there will be serious consequences

3 hours ago, GreasyFingers said:

Forget about American crimes, forget about American genocide. Forget about Guantamano Bay

Can you tell me about genocide in the US?

In China they try to exterminate entire populations, put people in concentration camps and there is even mandatory sterilization.

You cannot compare the US with China, and you cannot compare Guantamano Bay with the Chinese concentration camps.

Unless of course you are paid by China to sow confusion.

2 minutes ago, Traubert said:

Take organ harvesting

The millions of people in concentration camps, genocide, compulsory sterilization, absolute lack of any freedom of speech, contempt for international legal order, threats to neighboring countries etc etc are all real.

• Thanks 1

Some off topic rabid trolling posts with wild accusations and zero evidence to back up one jot of it and replies have been removed.

• Like 1