Elderly Thai woman crushed to death by steel gate

webfact

Elderly Thai woman crushed to death by steel gate

9pm.jpg

Wang Noi police and rescue services were called to a vehicle repair yard in the Lamsao sub-district of Ayutthaya yesterday after a 74 year old woman was found crushed to death by a stainless steel gate. 

Prathin's job at the yard was to open and shut the gate, police heard.

Study of CCTV showed her closing the gate that then came loose and crushed her.

She struggled to get free but it was very heavy and she was unable to breathe.

She suffered facial and bodily injuries and the police determined she had been dead at least 10 hours. 

The victim lived at the repair yard.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-07-03

• Sad 3

If there's a dead pensioner behind the pixelisation, and let's face it she won't be running off, then why can't we/they show a bit more respect and less indifference, especially while the photo is being taken!?

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, 2long said:

If there's a dead pensioner behind the pixelisation, and let's face it she won't be running off, then why can't we/they show a bit more respect and less indifference, especially while the photo is being taken!?

a helicopter pilot once told me he stopped flying EMS after he realised that he was stepping across a just now deceased person to get sugar for his coffee. Not because of lack of respect, but because of being used to the job.
So, imho, what you see is not lack of respect, just people talking while waiting to get clearance to remove the gate and allow the remains to be retrieved.
Would you be happier if they had lined up and smiled while pointing at the pixels ?

• Like 1

I rented a house and my son closed the gate before closing the small one  it fell over ,I could not lift the gate alone ,luckily it fell the other way or he would of been hurt , to fix the problem I put a screw in the runner so it couldn’t come out . The landlord said it happened to him a few time before .   This country is full of %-#£

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 2long said:

Awesome. Lets have some censorship and staged photos in the world.  She's dead. She couldn't care. 

Edited by Yme
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, webfact said:

Prathin's job at the yard was to open and shut the gate, police heard.

RiP lady... sad way to go

But it has to be said, 5 people in the photo 2 wearing masks... that's about the ratio in my area !