RTP: "We shall banish all street racers from Thailand" - Eastern region show they are doing their part

webfact

11 minutes ago, johng said:

Nitrous oxide Honda cub with go faster shopping basket ????

P_20200122_124851.thumb.jpg.cb8b158e97524e0ce0997f188a115451.jpg

Totally  fake because the basket isnt  full obscuring the front  light, also compulsory no rear  light or come to think of  it 1 brain cell

4 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

Did it have any lasting effect? Everyone can answer this for theirselves.

I remember  the roar ( along with the smell and  smog) of the 2 strokers  at every green light in BKK

back in 1997, they have been talking about rounding up the "dek weans"  since then and no doubt well before then...if anything there seems to be even more very high powered  "superbikes" modified pickup trucks

@ 300 +++ HP, Lamborghini,Ferrari,Porsche roaring around these days.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Region 2 chief Lt-Gen Montree Yimyaem said that the Royal Thai Police's policy was to stop all street racers in Thailand. 

How are they going to do that. They will have to with Starting to get of their But , Than they have to be made to Work. Sounds like we have to wait till a Miracle Happens. 

20 hours ago, drbeach said:

And yet, the police HAVE been doing their job recently, even if it's for the first time ever. Do give them some credit.

Yes, next time crush the bikes, now let them get out on the roads and do something to drastically cut road fatalities. It should not be hard, Oh! wait, the ordinary policeman need the Generals to stop posing in their fancy uniforms. Let them sit round a table, and get a plan of action on the roads, not a 24hr or weekly crackdown, a permanent one, but again I doubt if they have the brains to do anything and get their police force organised.

Edited by possum1931

14 hours ago, Scott Tracy said:

Forgive me, how does crushing exhaust pipes see them implementing their policy of: 'We shall banish all street racers from Thailand'?

Surely one can street race without modified exhausts, or even with no exhaust at all....

That's logical... hence the continuing road racing.

16 hours ago, Foghorn said:

I totally agree that it should be stopped but give them somewhere to race and play . This country has nothing for youngsters to do ,nothing for kids either.

where I live they took all the swings and slides away 2 years ago , before they had some with concrete floor but for the old they had Exercise equipment with rubber floors , perhaps it’s because kids and youths can’t vote or sell their vote

Agree. Not a great deal on offer for kids in the way of local infrastructure, sports centers, youth clubs, etc. Just more shopping malls and fast food outlets.

park ing.jpg

• Like 1

Could this be the FATE of the Furious?!!!   Imagine being the lucky guy to drive the steamroller over those exhausts!!!  Ill donate a bottle of Johnny W if they let me do a few!!!     As the speed boys watch and cry....

3 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Why not go to the source of the proplem , the shops that have these exhausts on racks outside. If these exhausts are illegal crush them before they are fiited to bikes. 

Because the piece of metal is not illegal by itself. It's the usage of them fitted to the bikes on public roads that is. Some of them are maybe even not too loud with a DB killer inside but the kids take it out.

Edited by eisfeld
  • Like 1