Liverpool fans

2long

They're a special breed, aren't they?

ManUre, ManSh*tty, Spurs, WestHam, Millwall, Portsmouth, Leeds, etc all have 'special fans' but is it just me or are pretty much all Liverpool fans 'extra special'?

I'm not writing this because of recent events. I have had these thoughts, and reports from friends, for years

There's a Facebook page YNFA meaning 'you're not famous anymore', but that page is so anti Liverpool and bitter and repetitive it should mean 'you're not funny anymore' but getting back to my point, that page has a reason... and it's not just ManUre fans hating Lpool fans. There's something about them, with the 'next year' and 'not fair' and 'convenient stats' and '19/20 times' and '6 times' and 'Hillsborough 96' (although they tend to forget Heisel.

And any conversation they can turn to their team's success, be it last week or 35 years ago.

Is it just me? I don't think so.

• Thanks 1

although they tend to forget Heisel

They don't though do they. The only reason you pay any attention to it is because you want to get at Liverpool fans. But I think most Liverpool fans I know (probably of a certain age) at least take a moment to reflect on the anniversary.

I would also never start a thread about a team I don't support or their fans. Just support your own team and let others get on with their own thing is the way I see it. 

Edited by KhaoNiaw
  • Like 2

Liverpool winning the league .

Goverment says stay away from work and we will pay you.

Somewhere there is a scouser running around with a lamp a genie and one more wish......

????????

• Haha 1

Yep Liverpool fans are a special breed

Moaning and groaning about 30 years of hurt in spite of winning Champions Leagues. FA Cups. League Cups. in that period.

West Ham have won 3 FA Cups in 125 years.

Edited by Malawi