Incoming remittances - not adding the "Mr" honorific, is that a problem?

Just following on from my previous post, which i think has been adequately answered (and I now believe the reason the funds haven't arrived in this case is likely due to some stuff up at the sending bank in France, who got my account number wrong) has anyone ever had problems with funds not arriving on the Thai end because the sender didn't add "Mr" or "Mrs" to the beneficiary name?

I mentioned in my previous post that I once had a problem with funds not being accepted due to the account name being incorrect (or incorrectly spelled) can't remember which one, but what if you do everything right but don't add the "Mr" pronoun?

You should never add Mr/Mr/Miss in the receiver name field. Honorifics are not part of your name, and while they in most cases probably won't do any harm they will never increase the chance of your transfer going through.

7 hours ago, Sophon said:

You should never add Mr/Mr/Miss in the receiver name field. Honorifics are not part of your name, and while they in most cases probably won't do any harm they will never increase the chance of your transfer going through.

Interesting. Just that on my account statements the Mr is part of my account name.

That said, in previous years I've never encountered problems receiving funds from abroad into my Thai bank accounts excluding the Mr. So I think it must be another issue. From the email my boss received from his bank, it looks like they made a major cock-up: my Thai account number has 10 digits, but they typed a number containing 16 digits (with the last 5 and several others blacked out with an "X"). The other issue is, they have two spaces between 2 digits of my account when it should be one.

I am wondering whether some incompetent employee might have written down my account number completely the wrong way, because that's what it looks like to me.