renew o-a visa

to renew oa visa using monthly, i have monthly print outs from bank showing the international transfer into my bank account and have social security annual statement as how much i receive from them.

what wlse do i need?

i am getting insurance.

my extension expires on july 13(i know about amnesty)

Edited by rodknock

You will not be renewing your OA visa. You can only applying for a new visa at embassy or consulate.

Apparently you are on an extension of stay based upon retirement that is expiring on the 13th.

Do your transfers of at 65k baht per month show that they came from abroad? What you need to prove your income varies from office to office. Some will only want a 12 month bank statement showing your transfers and a bank letter confirming your account. Others want a letter from the bank showing your transfers and stating the came from abroad.

You need to apply for the extension on or before the 13th or you could have problems later doing it when on the amnesty.

Your insurance must be from one the approved companies shown here. https://longstay.tgia.org/home/companiesoa

• Like 2

When you do not have the thai IO-approved insurance yet, the cheapest option is the LMG Insurance Plan 1 (with 200K deductible) which charges an annual premium of 6.000 to 11.400 THB in the age bracket of 51 to 75.  That insurance also does not need an (expensive) medical to subscribe to it.

PM me or post a reply when you need additional information (some tips/caveats re insurance start date and how/where to subscribe to it).

• Like 2