BANGKOK
elephant45

reputabe vietnamese visa agent / when travel US Citizen

I had previously asked about travel to Thailand which is of course very difficult to answer, but can anyone recommend a decent visa agent for the letter to then fly out and get the stamp  upon arrival? Seems to change by the week. Thanks

Has Vietnam lifted the ban on tourist entry?  That is going to be the key to even start digging into this (I'm interested too).  I have an American friend in Vietnam, but they are on an employment visa.  I believe the only foreigners being allowed entry at the moment are diplomats and employment visa holders.

• Like 1

Yeah I would not count on being able to apply for the approval letter online and then get a visa on arrival when Vietnam eventually opens up.  It will probably revert to the bad old days when you had to get a Viet visa from an embassy for each visit - only with more covid-related requirements 🙁

• Like 2

Visa process is exactly the same as before, WHEN they open up, US citizen?😂😂😂, tourist visas must be extended every 30 days now as they are getting rid of the illegal workers.that were using these visas illegaly. Tourist visas can be changed in country to lnger stay ( business, working etc) if the person meet some the requirements. 

• Like 1