BANGKOK

On 7/4/2020 at 12:03 PM, jonwilly said:

Sausage King in CM.

Makes Pies, British Type, half a dozen varieties, the best dry cured bacon in Thailand and Sausages, not to mention over a dozen curries and for the yanks a Jimmy Dean that the US embassy in Bangkok orders.

john

I've got to admit their sausages are great especially the Indian ones, I believe you can buy direct from them at their factory a lot cheaper.

As for meat pies I used to buy them from various places but not no more, the midget can make for me I like the meat and onion she does and cheaper

Mrs P has formulated a A find a Pie Solution. When the China Pox hes died down, a drive up to CM area , visit your recommendations to spot the good stuff.Take the Boats plug in Mini Freezbox then drive home next Day. My Midget runs a Company so im not loading her with My cant stand Thai food problem. Theres a big Hotell near Rimpling im told.

Pies= death food. Do not eat.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hmficc said:

Pies= death food. Do not eat.

And never eat wok cooked Thai food. The msg and reused oil will sic the cancer on you.

lady pie are the best I have tasted in Thailand, the aussie meat pie, and the steak & kidney pies are great as are the aussie pasties, they are better than a lot in Australia.

Australian meat pies are very different from traditional UK meat pies so people raised on one or the other may not immediately like the other option. I personally don't like Australian meat pies that much, the ratio of crust to filling is hard to get used to as is the soupy centre, but each to their own tastes of course and what they are used to. 

5 minutes ago, Trillian said:

Australian meat pies are very different from traditional UK meat pies so people raised on one or the other may not immediately like the other option. I personally don't like Australian meat pies that much, the ratio of crust to filling is hard to get used to as is the soupy centre, but each to their own tastes of course and what they are used to. 

True that, ive tried UK pies both here and in the UK and they are ordinary at best.

• Like 1