Angry Samui Expats?

Don't denigrate your fellow expats, they're probably just angry at the way the government has neglected the poor people of Thailand during the lockdown, and trying to organise a free food handout to help.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Just avoid dodgy expats, they are about for sure, some on here

Do expats walk around with a sticker on their forehead with the words

” I’m an expat “ how can one tell the difference between a tourist and an expat “ asking for a friend “

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

^^^  There's no excuse for it, I get angry as hell, and even worse when I see bad grammar, having as I do an 'O' Level in English.

I also have an 'O' Level in Mathematics, but I can save that for another thread????.

Edited by OneeyedJohn

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

Do expats walk around with a sticker on their forehead with the words

” I’m an expat “ how can one tell the difference between a tourist and an expat “ asking for a friend “

ok I'll rephrase, avoid anyone dodgy, usually only takes a few seconds to work it out. My dodgy radar is even better than my LB radar

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Haha 1

Rock fever ! Loads of them moan about things and rant yet never leave the place to go somewhere else for a few days break off the island ! You seen the movie the shining ? Same result ????

As for saying it’s people stuck there due to COVID , could have left any time in last few months if they wanted. Ferries didn’t stop and flights out of the country every week !

The Samui forum is probably not one of the most frequented,  by cons personally I find it well attended with some members always ready to inform/help us when they can,

so if it was a way to have an opinion of expats of Samui mine would be  very good ☺️

• Like 1