Trump blasts "left-wing cultural revolution" at Mount Rushmore

rooster59

37 minutes ago, riclag said:

I think you nailed it! Give the animals a inch and they'll take miles upon miles! In the beginning  it started as a  peaceful protest ,to riots to anarchy and mob rule politics. By keeping the focus on the destructive  force of the mob,combined with the  dems contributing to it ,through their silence,it will <deleted> off that swing state voter, who still wants a safe secure environment ,that these  far left wing radicals want to take away, by  dismantling law and order!

He's gonna paint biden, dems, the far left and the activist pretending to be journalist,  as supporters, of the party that's attacking the foundation of America

Going to? He's been trying that on for months now. How's it going?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Morch said:

The only way  you could label my views as being "radical left", would be from a position firmly entrenched in the extreme right. For some of Trump supporters, there's no such thing as left, center or even moderate right - if you don't support Trump, it follows you're "radical left" etc. Not much thinking demonstrated in this point of view of yours.

LOL.

Seems that if one doesn't hate Trump on here one is labelled as rightwing extremist, racist, fascist, stupid etc.

I don't see much calm debate happening, and no acceptance of an opposing viewpoint.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, sprq said:

Excellent humour. Well, a good try anyway.

Bunker boy is desperately trying to add new material to his comedy routine.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

Yep, they don’t like the Washington Redskins or the Cleveland Indians.  So how racist are the Cleveland Browns or the Chicago Blackhawks?

Cleveland Browns: Named after Paul Brown, the teams first coach and general manager

Chicago Blackhawks: Named for the US 86th Infantry Division, that in turn, was named after the Native American Chief of the Sauk (Black Hawk). The team's founder served in that division. 

So the answer would be "Not racists at all". Redskins however....that speaks for itself

Edited by Tie Dye Samurai
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Excellent speech.

Thank you President Trump!

I just saw something on utube that is the perfect response to trumps covid party-rallie the Lincoln project read the Gettysburg’s address how perfect a response is that to a man who insults pows attacks any and all who disagree including gold star family’s who continues to act like an amorous puppy dog around a dude that puts bounty’s on dead Americans who solicits foreign help in corrupting our elections who is trying to suppress the vote and forcing Americans to risk their lives to vote no sir we are better much much better than this enough!! Come on November!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, teatime101 said:

Are you seriously comparing Trump's sexual history with Biden's? I'm not defending Biden. I think his behaviour has been extremely inappropriate. But Trump is just an animal, plain and simple.

His evangelical Christian base forgive him, though. Trump has fooled them into thinking he believes in God. Trump worships himself only. He even has a cult following. They're called Republicans

Trump's sexual behaviour, IMO, is no worse than any of the millions of farang men that have visited Thailand for the nightlife. It's only in America ( and other western countries ) that such behaviour is anathema to a certain demographic of the population.

The Evangelicals voted for him, IMO, because he was the only better alternative to her.

As for the GOP, IMO many despise him as much as any Dem, but fear getting replaced by the pro Trump electorate if they come out against him openly.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1