Couple arrested for stealing gas cylinders for sale

rooster59

Couple arrested for stealing gas cylinders for sale

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1593840366_1-org.jpg

A man and a woman were arrested for stealing cooking gas cylinders in Phuket. Photo: Wichit Police

PHUKET: Police have arrested a man and a woman for stealing gas cylinders for sale in Wichit and Rassada.

The couple – Mr Chanakan, 26, originally from Nakhon Sri Thammarat, and Ms Chanjira, 37, from Phuket – were arrested on Thursday (July 2), explained Lt Col Thammasan Bunsong of the Wichit Police. The arrest was conducted at an apartment building in Moo 3, Wichit.

Lt Col Thammasan explained that during June and July police had received three reports of cooking gas cylinders stolen from different housing estates and a market in Wichit. Overall four cylinders had been stolen.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/couple-arrested-for-stealing-gas-cylinders-for-sale-76596.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-07-04

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

yes, considering they will deliver them and install them in your house for 300 baht

I just had a chat with my wife.. she uses a number of gas cylinders.. There are 2 grades of gas cylinders .. a cheap one costs 2,000 Bt new... a better one 2,300 or a bit more..  Sell second hand 900 Bt.. They are not stealing for the gas.. they steal to re-sell the cylinders.. 

• Thanks 1

I see the big hitters solved another serious crime that was destroying the fabric of our society. They even asked her to point at the gas cylinder, in case you don't realize that's a gas cylinder. 

Meanwhile another poor girl, who accidentally stole a little rice, gets a Serbian citizenship, a 10 year UK Visa and a residence in Dubai from bro. I've never seen her pointing at rice though. Must be a mishap. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

Reminds me of the days back in the UK when these were being stolen and melted down for the Aluminium!

1,457 Metal Beer Keg Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos ...

they,re not aliminium now they,re a really tough stainless steel i built a furnace out of one and can tell you they,re a cowson to drill.

Edited by kingdong
  • Thanks 1