Hit-and-run driver kills monk in Chalong

rooster59

I marvel at the woman's excuse of "hitting a light pole". I watched the video and the monk was visible and was walking on the side of the road. It looks like she swerved into the man.

and I believe she knew what she did.

If they want this  hit and run nonsense to stop, they need to toss the book at her with some serious jail time. Make an example of her and keep doing it until people get the message.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

I marvel at the woman's excuse of "hitting a light pole". I watched the video and the monk was visible and was walking on the side of the road. It looks like she swerved into the man.

and I believe she knew what she did.

If they want this  hit and run nonsense to stop, they need to toss the book at her with some serious jail time. Make an example of her and keep doing it until people get the message.

she just texted a importand message in her phone, so here it is.

22 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Early hours of the morning, poorly lit area, walking in the road, Thai un-observant driver, what could possibly go wrong... [or should that be right]?

There was a monk run over and killed near me early hours, i was driving on the same stretch of road months later, at dusk, saw a monk just in time dark saffron (brown) robe wandering along the narrow, unlit tree lined road, all but camouflaged by the roadside foliage oblivious to his danger, they need something that is hi-vis, but TIT.

Edited by brianthainess
add content

21 hours ago, thequietman said:
21 hours ago, Bob A Kneale said:

Where did it say that the driver was a Thai?

Take your time. ????  Ms Yanaphat Sakulboonphanit, 35. 

Whadaya think - English, Mercan, maybe Polish!

Take your time.  That sure hadn't been reported here when I made my comment.  Whadaya think I am, psychic?

18 hours ago, transam said:

I was taught to keep my eyes open and concentrate when driving...????

I ended up never running anyone over in over 50 years of driving, so far...????

Hello Phil..????