Alcoholic drinks-makers see red over draft law banning online sale

rooster59

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

which bans the sale of alcoholic beverages via electronic channel to prevent youth from easily accessing such products, and to reduce the impact on society of alcoholic drinks.

why ban something you can buy in every 7/11 every 100 yards, or ma and pa store every 50 yards ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

You can always call this number and ask. They deliver Craft Beer in Bangkok. They also have Knee Deep Brand. 064-146-4983

You also have:

Titan Craft Beer: Mobile 0897440446

Have been to O'glee, great place with some tasty beers on tap, do they deliver to Pattaya ?

Titan craft beer website does not work and their facebook page is removed.... are they still in bussiness ?

14 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Have been to O'glee, great place with some tasty beers on tap, do they deliver to Pattaya ?

Titan craft beer website does not work and their facebook page is removed.... are they still in bussiness ?

I think they are in business. Just try and call and you will find out. 

Anyway, I am quite sure O´glee can deliver to Pattaya. They sent to Korat one time to a friend of mine.

Just that you have to pay them in advance.

Edited by Matzzon

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

I think they are in business. Just try and call and you will find out. 

Anyway, I am quite sure O´glee can deliver to Pattaya. They sent to Korat one time to a friend of mine.

Just that you have to pay them in advance.

The phone was turned off. Will email O'glee to sort a delivery.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

I dont mind people taking alcohol (or any other drug) as long as they don't operate a vehicle or bother / endanger others. I think it should be a basic right however if you abuse it you should be punished. I don't see why the good always have to suffer because of actions by those who cant control themselves.

In a perfect world, yes, but it's not a perfect world.

Given the way that the Thai government operates, you can forget about child welfare or other minor distractions, and try to figure out how they will make money from this law. That will provide the answers you seek grasshopper, lol.

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

So your for a total alcohol ban as its among one of the worst drugs violence wise ?

Time for prohibition and the land of speakeasies. That might be the new normal type of bar, one down a back alley, a non descript door, a password needing to get in, and then the Speakeasy is born....Bring on the Rum Runners and the Moonshine Still 

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

So your for a total alcohol ban as its among one of the worst drugs violence wise ?

My response was aligned to this section of your post: I dont mind people taking alcohol (or any other drug) as long as they don't operate a vehicle or bother / endanger others.

If you take the time to reflect, instead of jumping in with an accusation, Rob, that's impossible for you or others to control. 

Just now, stephenterry said:

My response was aligned to this section of your post: I dont mind people taking alcohol (or any other drug) as long as they don't operate a vehicle or bother / endanger others.

If you take the time to reflect, instead of jumping in with an accusation, Rob, that's impossible for you or others to control. 

What do you mean then ? I my point was that all those alcohol and (soft) drug restrictions are just b.s and bother users that are responsible. I prefer them to go after those that cause trouble when high / drunk. Not those that have pint in a bar and don't do a thing or those blowing a bit and chill out assaulting a mars bar. 

However if any of them drive a car/bike  they should be locked up for years 

• Like 1