BANGKOK
rooster59

Five new cases of Covid-19 in state quarantine

Five new cases of Covid-19 in state quarantine

By THE NATION

800_7efb283c0208172.jpg

There were five cases of Covid-19 over a 24-hour period, the government’s Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) reported on Saturday (July 4), the 40th day without a domestic case.

The new patients were returnees in state quarantine, the CCSA said. One patient had returned from Kuwait, one from the UK, and three from Sudan.

In Thailand, the total number of cases since the outbreak, as of Saturday, was 3,185, with 58 deaths, 3,066 recoveries, and 61 undergoing treatment in hospitals. Patients in Bangkok and Nonthaburi accounted for 1,767 of the total cases nationwide.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30390788

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-05

Posted (edited)

As of this Mornings news  the U.K. has updated its  Quarantine  regulations  putting Thailand on its list,  last week anyone from, or passing through Thailand "did not " need to be quarantined entering the UK, now they"must be quarantined for 14 days"...very vague explanation as to why this has happened

Edited by actonion
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, actonion said:

As of this MKornings news  the U.K. has updated its  Quarantine  regulations  putting Thailand on its list,  last week anyone from, or passing through Thailand "did not " need to be quarantined entering the UK, now they"must be quarantined for 14 days"...very vague explanation as to why this has happened

Is that not what I posted above your post @actonion

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

And so if Thailand is a leading example, then explain to me why they have been left off of the UK's No Quarantine list for travelers.  Folks heading to the UK from Thailand will still have to be placed in quarantine for 14 days provided they are allowed in.  So tell me what the world really believes of Thailand success at no Covid case......

I agree ....I'd like to know that too...when  many neighbouring countries have far more death rates then here..i wonder why?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, actonion said:

I agree ....I'd like to know that too...when  many neighbouring countries have far more death rates then here..i wonder why?

Enquiring minds would like to know as well.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, actonion said:

As of this Mornings news  the U.K. has updated its  Quarantine  regulations  putting Thailand on its list,  last week anyone from, or passing through Thailand "did not " need to be quarantined entering the UK, now they"must be quarantined for 14 days"...very vague explanation as to why this has happened

UK vague in it's Covid response?

Shurely shome mishtake.......

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Good job, Thailand!!!

for the FREE SUN UV that kills corona on contact you mean ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

And so if Thailand is a leading example, then explain to me why they have been left off of the UK's No Quarantine list for travelers.

Maybe we can ask Johnson's father?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, actonion said:

Really? Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam??

• Like 1

After this long weekend, it will be interesting.

Not many, but there are some tourists in Pattaya interacting with locals, going to the malls, beach, bars, etc.