Two Seattle protesters hit by car on highway, one critically injured

rooster59

On 7/5/2020 at 1:51 PM, Brianbighead said:

Look at all the police resources wasted on a couple of idiots

I thought these idiots didn't want any police?

You couldn't make it up!

I can't wait till one or more US cities does disband their police force. I feel sorry for any rational person that can't flee elsewhere, but it will be a salutary lesson to every other city and be used as a reminder to the populace that criminals actually do exist.

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I can't wait till one or more US cities does disband their police force. I feel sorry for any rational person that can't flee elsewhere, but it will be a salutary lesson to every other city and be used as a reminder to the populace that criminals actually do exist.

Sad that you "can't wait" for something like this to happen only so that you could gloat and score some imaginary points on political "discussions" on here.

• Confused 2

17 minutes ago, Morch said:

Sad that you "can't wait" for something like this to happen only so that you could gloat and score some imaginary points on political "discussions" on here.

But utterly different from those leftists who are rooting for Trump to fail.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, johnpetersen said:

But utterly different from those leftists who are rooting for Trump to fail.

Trump failing (whatever that covers) doesn't necessarily imply negative things. At least there's not much of a consensus on that. Scrapping down police departments in USA cities? I think most people will definitely see it as inviting trouble. The former is based on political differences, the latter more to do with reality.

• Confused 1