BANGKOK
rooster59

The week that was in Thailand news: Double, double toil and trouble: Two tier pricing moves and a damp squib return

Nice piece of writing for the week in review Rooster.  As usual, nothing to see here as earth shattering as what may or may not come as "the future shall reveal all".

• Like 1

The only thing that put a damp feeling on things is reading the garbage in the OP.

No problem, I have been out eating and drinking. Sure, it´s a little bit different and some changes as well as some tests to go through. However, it was a good time and a nice dinner. I just don´t get all the need to make things much worse than they really are, and the need for constant complaining.

Well, if everything is wrong. Just stay home then!

• Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

No problem, I have been out eating and drinking. Sure, it´s a little bit different and some changes as well as some tests to go through. However, it was a good time and a nice dinner.

What tests did you have to go through ?

9 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

The only thing that put a damp feeling on things is reading the garbage in the OP.

No problem, I have been out eating and drinking. Sure, it´s a little bit different and some changes as well as some tests to go through. However, it was a good time and a nice dinner. I just don´t get all the need to make things much worse than they really are, and the need for constant complaining.

Well, if everything is wrong. Just stay home then!

Never a positive in a response, but its to be expected as nothing can reach the standards you would like to see.  I however always see through the mundane BS and seem to find a ray of light in what I have no skin in the game for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

What tests did you have to go through ?

Nah, tests and tests. Just the temp check and that the hands got disinfected. Just choosed to name it tests and thought you would understand. Sorry for that, I should have known better. 🙂