What's that new development?

stuarty

Yes, another Central or similar, complete with Robinson. Never mind, schlog beat me to it. 

Your avatar should cut down on the coffee. 

Edited by Shot
  • Haha 1

I have just been told there will be a cinema centre in it. This might keep me alive longer trafficwise. Anyone know any details about the scale of the overall complex and the shop mix etc, and the timing?  @ Shot, I have cut out the coffee, as it it was making me nervous

Edited by stuarty

12 hours ago, stuarty said:

I have just been told there will be a cinema centre in it. This might keep me alive longer trafficwise. Anyone know any details about the scale of the overall complex and the shop mix etc, and the timing?  @ Shot, I have cut out the coffee, as it it was making me nervous

"This might keep me alive longer trafficwise." Can you please explain what this means?

Based on the size of the construction so far, it's gonna be quite big. A typical mall/shopping centre, probably.

I live four kms from it and I'm hoping it will have free electric car charging, like Central Floresta.

I am concerned about how much worse the traffic in the area will be when it opens. The closing of the roundabout/circle at seemingly random times is already a complete fiasco.

Edited by macahoom

"This might keep me alive longer trafficwise." Can you please explain what this means?

It means I will no longer need to take my life in my hands by using the mad-max Thepkrasattri rd to go see a movie

• Like 1