Hotel with Parking very near Nana

Dr Bruce

Hi, I have to drive to Bangkok sometime this week. I normally stay at The Nana hotel but they are still closed. I need a hotel close to the action that has a place to park as I cannot walk very far.

Dy-Nasty is not answering phone so I assume they are closed as well.

Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, tiocfaidh said:

Try booking.com agoda.com etc. and click you want parking.

They should filter out closed hotels etc.

Agoda let me book Nana Hotel. But they are not opening till next month. That is why I am asking on a forum so I can get numbers to phone 

14 minutes ago, jaiyenyen said:

Landmark has parking. Just a few metres skip to the joys of soi 4.

It has parking for sure, but it is also not currently open; so will not suit the OP. I really struggle to think of a large hotel open in the Nana area. My office is close by (Ploenchit) so i am reasonably up to date.

The Ambassador on soi 11 is open, but only for quarantined Thai citizens!

Edited by wordchild

12 minutes ago, wordchild said:

It has parking for sure, but it is also not currently open; so will not suit the OP. I really struggle to think of a large hotel open in the Nana area. My office is close by (Ploenchit) so i am reasonably up to date.

The Ambassador on soi 11 is open, but only for quarantined Thai citizens!

Landmark looks open acc. its fayboo pages.  Sure hope so as a friend of mine is booked there for 4 nights next week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Upnotover said:

Landmark looks open acc. its fayboo pages.  Sure hope so as a friend of mine is booked there for 4 nights next week.

well, i had lunch there on Thursday last week, in the coffee shop.

Some food  outlets were open but the staff said they were not sure when the main hotel, ie the rooms, would be open.

Edited by wordchild
  • Like 1

Even if the Landmark Hotel is closed to guests, I would still expect the car park to be open. There are other businesses that operate from the building, including Fitness First, which should be open.

I apologise. The landmark is open , I just had lunch there and went to reception to check, it seems they have blocked off some floor but have rooms available, I guess the staff I spoke to last week thought I meant when would the hotel be fully open, but anyway for sure they have rooms available as of now. Again I apologise for my incorrect earlier posts

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 12:41 PM, wordchild said:

I apologise. The landmark is open , I just had lunch there and went to reception to check, it seems they have blocked off some floor but have rooms available, I guess the staff I spoke to last week thought I meant when would the hotel be fully open, but anyway for sure they have rooms available as of now. Again I apologise for my incorrect earlier posts

Except for the Rib Room Landmark hotel is normally open. (they will open extra floors if there is any requirement) 

On 7/5/2020 at 10:10 PM, Dr Bruce said:

Great list for a newbie to use, Why is Nana Hotel not on it?

I know most of them already, I needed to know if any of them are open. I have spent all day on the phone and only one to pick up was Nana and they are closed

Nana Hotel appeared to now be open.  I was by there on Monday night.  Agoda has been offering good deals there.  Kind of shocking that the 711 next door to it was closed at 8 pm.  Not common, at all.  Sorry to say the whole area has a creepy vibe.