Jump to content
BANGKOK
Dr Bruce

Hotel with Parking very near Nana

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have to drive to Bangkok sometime this week. I normally stay at The Nana hotel but they are still closed. I need a hotel close to the action that has a place to park as I cannot walk very far.

 

Dy-Nasty is not answering phone so I assume they are closed as well.

 

Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atlanta on soi 2 should suit you, you can park outside 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or Icon Hotel, if open, also Soi 2, slightly closer than Atlanta.  Cut through Rajah Alley to Soi 4 action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try booking.com agoda.com etc. and click you want parking.

They should filter out closed hotels etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tiocfaidh said:

Try booking.com agoda.com etc. and click you want parking.

They should filter out closed hotels etc.

Agoda let me book Nana Hotel. But they are not opening till next month. That is why I am asking on a forum so I can get numbers to phone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Parking very near Nana

You could probably park in Nana Plaza there are so few people, no one would mind.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe upgrade and stay at the JW Marriott.

Plenty of parking and super nice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Landmark has parking. Just a few metres skip to the joys of soi 4.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, jaiyenyen said:

Landmark has parking. Just a few metres skip to the joys of soi 4.

 

It has parking for sure, but it is also not currently open; so will not suit the OP. I really struggle to think of a large hotel open in the Nana area. My office is close by (Ploenchit) so i am reasonably up to date.

The Ambassador on soi 11 is open, but only for quarantined Thai citizens!

Edited by wordchild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, wordchild said:

It has parking for sure, but it is also not currently open; so will not suit the OP. I really struggle to think of a large hotel open in the Nana area. My office is close by (Ploenchit) so i am reasonably up to date.

The Ambassador on soi 11 is open, but only for quarantined Thai citizens!

Landmark looks open acc. its fayboo pages.  Sure hope so as a friend of mine is booked there for 4 nights next week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

parking sorted .....  are you looking for company to drink with as there are some near Nana that will come see you. Everything can be arranged, a room can set for you. you won't have a worry at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Upnotover said:

Landmark looks open acc. its fayboo pages.  Sure hope so as a friend of mine is booked there for 4 nights next week.

well, i had lunch there on Thursday last week, in the coffee shop.

Some food  outlets were open but the staff said they were not sure when the main hotel, ie the rooms, would be open.

Edited by wordchild
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if the Landmark Hotel is closed to guests, I would still expect the car park to be open. There are other businesses that operate from the building, including Fitness First, which should be open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...