Home school program for kindergarten

RxDan

We have been using Time4Learning, an online,American-based,nonsecular curriculum that caters to preschool all the way up through high school. My daughter has been using it since grade 1 and we are now working through grade 5. My son is 3yrs old and I will get him involved when he is around 5yrs.old.  I've been paying $20usd per.month, which is a pittance when considering our alternatives, for us would be International or maybe a bi-lingual school environment.

Working with an online curriculum is great but don't neglect the use of old fashion pencil & paper.

The mechanics of writing need to be introduced early and then slowly developed. There may be a tendency to overlook this fundamental when working off a keyboard...speaking from my own experience.

Using this curriculum will take a great deal of guess work out of your home school task.

It is well organized and puts you in the drivers seat as a "guide", the 'teaching' component is engineered within the program and you have the option to embellish the lessons with extra material found elsewhere...internet,library et..

Not sure how the program is at the kindergarten level,but you can get an overview by going here:https://www.time4learning.com/homeschool-curriculum/kindergarten.html

We put our daughter into the local Thai preschool/kindergarten for 3yrs to development social and language skills. I regret doing that now having seen the effects of intense indoctrination and overt authoritarian processes even at that stage....it's like having a proverbial 'wet-blanket' thrown over the child. I'll be sure to keep our son well away from any public school domain.

All the Best - Cheers!