Thailand is red-lighted in UK for quarantine purposes alongside Brazil, China and US, inexplicable move

webfact

7 hours ago, Kadilo said:

If that’s the case how come Greeks can enter U.K. but not vice versa. ? 

Residual EU agreements and even prior agreements. Politics. 

And maybe the Greeks are in positive discussions and don't call Britons "Dirty Farang." 

Edited by Parker2100

6 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Can you have a one word sentence?

Oh dear! No, you can put two or three words together without having a full sentence. You made a stupid question because you needed an answer that matched the stupidity, right?

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Hayduke said:

This must be a misunderstanding. How could anyone possibly associate ‘Thailand’ with a ‘red light’?

Of course, Thai's never stop for red lights, that is why all of the crashes and deaths according to the road fatality brigade that posts daily.

13 minutes ago, transam said:

Dunno, don't read those sorts of books, I am more of a Beano reader...????

You mean the anti gas drops you add to beans.  I always wondered if there were books written on the subject of gas.

2 minutes ago, Parker2100 said:

I knew it was something like that. 

I think the European countries opening up is beneficial for their economies and the virus risks involved are the same for all them. Banning tourists is pretty stupid if the economy is suffering, Bali is opening from 1st September to foreign tourists. Thailand could well be the one's left to suffer if they don't open up.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Almost everything you post about Blighty is tinged with contempt.

Yes it is because the users on this forum think that their home country is doing so well and keep bashing Thais while in reality they are the worst hit in Europe.

Now with the scenes i saw of the pub openings the second wave is just a matter of time.

I would not have the same contempt if the users on this forum were a bit less anti Thai and the UK had their business in order. 

But facts don't lie and i guess it hurts to have to admit that they mess up over there. 

I guess it hurts now that its not Thais that gets bashed but the UK (based on facts)

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes it is because the users on this forum think that their home country

I think it's more to do with us thinking our countrymen can fight and beat the Germans while your countrymen hid in cellars. The EU is the same game under a different name, we're still fighting, and you're still hiding in the cellar. 

..... and maybe we'll still lose, and have a United Europe under Germany, but at least we didn't give up!

Anyway, back to COVID and I'm still of the opinion, let those susceptible die and let the survivors move on.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Strange as Thailand has almost no Covid 19 infections and the UK is exactly the opposite.  One would expect the 14 days quarantine the otherway around. Stupid British People ! They don't listen and will probably get a even bigger second wave ! This does not make sense at all.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Now with the scenes i saw of the pub openings the second wave is just a matter of time.

You do realise that there is not much virus circulating in the community apart from some care homes and certain factories with certain ethnicites working in those factories which were not not people enjoying the pubs over the weekend!

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I think it's more to do with us thinking our countrymen can fight and beat the Germans while your countrymen hid in cellars. The EU is the same game under a different name, we're still fighting, and you're still hiding in the cellar. 

Didn't you leave the UK aged 45 and havent been back in the last 20 years ?

1 minute ago, tribalfusion001 said:

You do realise that there is not much virus circulating in the community apart from some care homes and certain factories with certain ethnicites working in those factories which were not not people enjoying the pubs over the weekend!

And the Welsh.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

..... and maybe we'll still lose, and have a United Europe under Germany, but at least we didn't give up!

You guys would have been speaking German without the Russians and the Yanks while all the time acting like you guys did it alone ????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Lets wait and see