Rapper Kanye West announces U.S. presidential bid on Twitter

webfact

The new style in the US since 2016, if an idiot has a pretty wife/lady (with low intelligence) he thinks he is destined for president.

Later you can see him in  Mount Rushmore - as the 6.th most important POTUS. The #5, you can see him here  (from German SPON)

Rushmore Trump.PNG

Edited by puck2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

I'm not American, so my opinion means nothing really.

Here it is anyway;

He has 2 things in his favour;

1. He isn't a career politician, they have a vested interest in the status quo - and change is needed.
  2. He isn't one of "them", the ruling elite who run things to benefit their class at the expense of all others.

So,

Go Kanye.

Not just that. No one has a clear idea of where he stands on the issues. So he can be whatever you want him to be. A Rorschach candidate. 

11 hours ago, ezzra said:

Good to start the day with a laugh, but hey, if an entrepreneur such as Trump did it, why not a rapper? but i can't my head around envisioning the Kardashians in the white house, that would be a tv reality show to end all shows...

Just a spoiler for Biden, no way does anyone start their presidential campaign at this stage.  The figuring will be to stop Biden getting the black vote in any great numbers.  Pathetic but not unexpected from the lunatics.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Just a spoiler for Biden, no way does anyone start their presidential campaign at this stage.  The figuring will be to stop Biden getting the black vote in any great numbers.  Pathetic but not unexpected from the lunatics.

Yeah, no. Sorry, can't really see West as a conspirator, much less a trustworthy conspirator. Also, he's like Trump in the sense that if it isn't about him, it's unlikely he'll get involved. Then there seems to be some hidden assumption black voters would go for this clown just because he's black......regardless of anything. Hopefully, voters are better than this, or at least I'd like to think so.

• Haha 1

Kanye is darned smart guy. I highly suspect he is angling for a payoff of some kind from the Democrats to not disrupt the black vote in 2020. I wonder what Kanye wants for returning the black vote to the Democrats? I'd say money or more likely the right to appoint the vice presidential candidate for Biden.

12 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Kanye is darned smart guy. I highly suspect he is angling for a payoff of some kind from the Democrats to not disrupt the black vote in 2020. I wonder what Kanye wants for returning the black vote to the Democrats? I'd say money or more likely the right to appoint the vice presidential candidate for Biden.

Why do posters think he'll get a significant part of the "black vote"? Are there any polls or anything else to go on?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Trump wouldn’t be happy with Kanye for making his announcement on the 4th July and stealing much of the media limelight from Trump’s 4/7 appearances. He will appeal more to Trump’s supporters with his rightist view and supporting Candace Owens and calling BLM whiny losers. I think he is missing Trump’s love and attention and trying to re-connect and just want to hear from him to re-consider. He just need attention. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

Not just that. No one has a clear idea of where he stands on the issues. So he can be whatever you want him to be. A Rorschach candidate. 

Indeed. And look how well Obama played that card. I remember him using standard lines like making government "the way it should be". Who doesn't want government "the way it should be"? But obviously, that means many different things to many different people.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

LBJ once posited of the presidency "you'd have to be crazy to want this job."

Looks like it's becoming a requirement. 

Him and DT will engage in twitter wars, each attempting to out-moron the other.  That works in Biden's favor.

Well, he has a wealthy wife to support him, and he'll have used up all his own $$$ when the political operatives bleed him dry. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

They have already voted for ex cowboy actor and a reality TV star, so why not a rapper.

If it was a diffrent rapper I could agree, but Kanye couldnt find a beer in a brewerey

2 hours ago, candide said:

Well, a rapper may be successful in 'swing States'! ????

I don't call it rap music, demeans the word music. Craap poetry would describe it better. 

Would he take more wacky voters from Trump or Black voters from Biden. They would have to be a few girders short of a bridge in either case.

I don't think technically he can stand really, nomination has already closed in quite a few states so I read. 

3 hours ago, torturedsole said:

This is the Second Coming if Kanye wins the presidency and he won't let you forget.  White robes, sunglasses, incense sticks and religious scripture is about the best you'll get from The West.  

Unless West just wants to run a spoiler campaign against Biden, looks as though it is impossible for him to win as he is to late to be on the ballot for a number of important States for Electoral College votes.

On 7/6/2020 at 5:49 AM, Tug said:

Probably a better choice than trump probably make a better potus to lol

Well, from what ever diognoses Trump have, Kanaya is for sure Bipolar! Not that bipolar is more crazy than others, and often they are smarter than others in surtain areas, and many great people who influenced the society and was part of big changes have been bipolar. But bipolar is also often unpredicteble, take higher risks, and also have timeouts to heal up. Stress is not a good thing for bipolarity, and I can go on as long as the list, but I stop here. 

Cant wait for the elections now, and truly for the world best and for all of us Biden win with a huge margin. Hope he do not die! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1