Two dead, eight wounded in South Carolina nightclub shooting

webfact

10 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

I'm not your research assistant. If you've got the data or a specific link to prove your point provide it. I did check out the site and I saw nothing that categorized mass shootings by race. Nothing. 

Here you go:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

12 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Your malfunction is that you do not listen to facts. it´s simple. in mass shootings during the years 2000 to 2019 there is not most black people. you are malfunctioning by dragging the overall homicide murder statistics into the discussion.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/08/51-mass-shooters-2019-were-black-only-29-were-daniel-greenfield/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Show me the statistics as proof for you saying most mass shootings between 2000 to 2019 have been done by black people. Don´t come with the FBI <deleted>, as it just support your deluded facts.

This is what Wikipedia says: A mass shooting is an incident involving multiple victims of gun violence. There is no widely accepted definition of the term mass shooting. The United States' FBI defines a "mass murder" as "four or more murdered

Now that statement is a little bit wrong. The fact is that FBI does not use or recognize the term mass shootings. They call it "active shooter incidents". Unfortunately this includes murder and homicides as well, due to that the meaning of the expression is that it´s an active shooter at large that has not yet been apprehended. After that they also continue to use the same term in the statistics.

What we are talking about in this thread is the meaningless mass shootings, and you know exactly what the public meaning of that is. You just choose to use FBI´s term that includes more crimes under the same roof, to substantiate your reluctance for the colored skin. All so that you can be in the clear, blame another race and stand clear in the sunshine as the prime part of the population.

All above tell the true story. That is no problem with "you guys", the problem is in it´s whole owned solely by you my dear "guy".

Most of what I've heard about what would be defined 'mass-shootings', they aren't blacks doing it, things like Columbine & the Las Vegas one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Most of what I've heard about what would be defined 'mass-shootings', they aren't blacks doing it, things like Columbine & the Las Vegas one.

Yes, and that´s exactly what I´ve been trying to say.

4 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

You are also quoting active shooter incidents, which includes homicides and murders of 4 or more people. That is not what the normal people talking about mass shootings refer to. real mass shootings was only 21 in 2019. how can it then be 51 black shooters. You are referring to what FBI classifies as active shooter incidents.

4 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Yes, he was likely going to the statistics on murder. While only 13% of the US population is black, roughly 47% of murders are committed by black people.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Ergo, if blacks would just tone down murdering to the per capita rate of white people, the murder rate in the US would drop by over 30%.

Basic statistics. Now, if only Black Lives Matter actually thought black lives matter.

Again you are quoting me and dragging murder and homicide into it. I am not discussing that. Point your quote to someone that discuss that subject or understand what you read.

10 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, and that´s exactly what I´ve been trying to say.

Although a very different thing, serial killers also tend to be white guys.

FBI definition:

Serial killer, kills 3 or more people in separate incidents over a period of more than a month??

49 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

Although a very different thing, serial killers also tend to be white guys.

FBI definition:

Serial killer, kills 3 or more people in separate incidents over a period of more than a month??

What are you on about? Have you understood anything of what I´ve posted or are you just quoting blindly?

I have said that mass shooting is not recognized by the FBI. They talk about active shooter incidents, which is not same as what ordinary people describes as mass shootings. Therefore there is not mostly black people behind what genrerally is described as mass shootings.

I can not care less about people that wish to put FBI in the front and include murder, serial killers and homicides in the discussion. That is still not what the genereal population means when they talk about mass shootings. Hope you get it now, because I am tired of repeating what I´ve already written.

15 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

So, now you gone over totally to murder in general and not about mass shootings. Not even active shooter incidents. Just plainly murder in general. Yeah, it´s nice to see how far some will go to prove the point that they have something against black people.

The only thing that is relevant in that list is that more men kill men, mor men than women are killed and that white kill white and black kill black.

Edited by Matzzon

9 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

What are you on about? Have you understood anything of what I´ve posted or are you just quoting blindly?

I have said that mass shooting is not recognized by the FBI. They talk about active shooter incidents, which is not same as what ordinary people describes as mass shootings. Therefore there is not mostly black people behind what genrerally is described as mass shootings.

I can not care less about people that wish to put FBI in the front and include murder, serial killers and homicides in the discussion. That is still not what the genereal population means when they talk about mass shootings. Hope you get it now, because I am tired of repeating what I´ve already written.

I think you're just being pedantic.

A mass shooting is where multiple people are killed in a single (or sometimes a few) incident(s), quite often by a single shooter. (ALERT: You've made me fully aware that what I refer to as a 'mass-shooting' is what the FBI call an 'active shooter incident'.)????

Of the many that I've seen on the news, or documentaries, it would seem that many of the shooters are caucasians. I'm actually agreeing with you.

Edited by Andrew65

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

You keep saying (what ordinary people describe), so maybe you can give us your definition of what YOUR option of ordinary people is. And while you are at it maybe you can enlighten us on who make you the resident expert on what ordinary people think.

I and I am guessing most people look at the news from the July 4th weekend and see yet again. Major violence in these large inner cities. I don’t go, on well less so is this considered a mass shooting or what? Most ordinary people look at it and see just another weekend where the elected leaders of these city have failed for the last 40-50 years.

My opinion of what ordinary people describe is just as good as yours.

• Sad 1

If you look at the demographics of who commits most of this crime, then you can see the truth. The truth is the truth ... not racism. It is truth that most blacks some place like Chicago/London etc. are killed in gang violence/crime by other blacks, it's not racist to say that ... it's just the truth and the truth is just that, not racism. If you speculated and have no stats or credible figures to back it up, then yes, that could be construed as discriminatory/racist as it might just be conjecture. Western countries will be awful places to live if it keeps on going down the toilet like it has been. As for people with a grievance then there are legal ways to sort it out or change things in western countries (much more so than most other places) ... and if you want to get illegal and undermine society instead then you can do what everyone is often told to do here in Thailand (often on this forum too), which is, if you don't like it you know where the airports are. 

Edited by Brigand

This thread is so PC. 

No one cares about gang bangers shooting each other anymore than the mafia taking each other out (unless innocent bystanders are involved). 

It’s that crazed incel with semiautomatic weapons shooting into a crowd from a high vantage point that has me worried. Just so happens he’s very probably white. 

Now there’s a mass shooting.