Hilarious video teaches you how to live in Thailand’s ‘new normal’

webfact

1 hour ago, loong said:

Hilarious seems to mean something else in Thailand!

To Thais. For TVF members we need something about the stuff we think is hilarious: poop, bums, pee pee, vomit, wee wees, farts, burps, snot, boogers, and Soi 6. Post the new normal on those fave subjects and the thread should go for 30 pages or so.

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1

Whats the use of your own 'serving' spoon and fork? In Thailand once they have been in the mouth they go straight back into the shared food! Nothing is mentioned about separate eating utensils.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why do people post trash like this? It’s on par with. ”you won’t believe what happens next”.   ”what happens next will shock you”.

Videos for retards.

• Like 1

Even more  gawdddddddd, the more I watch the worse it  gets, no one out here in the boonies  will be doing any  of  those  own cup, own utensils, and the  boonies   probably equates to most of Thailand,

Then there's the young generation who don't give a flying  fart anyway, hence motorbike racing nightly  all over Thailand

Edited by bodga
  • Like 1

Pathetic - but having lived in Thailand for almost 20 years I never really understood how the Thai mind "operates'. As far as I am concerned, it is THEIR country and if they want to spend money on such BS then so be it! At least we are not seeing road accident or murder victims lying in pools of blood!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SunsetT said:

Whats the use of your own 'serving' spoon and fork? In Thailand once they have been in the mouth they go straight back into the shared food! Nothing is mentioned about separate eating utensils.

They need a new law where restaurants have to serve dishes with a serving spoon included.

2 hours ago, SunsetT said:

Whats the use of your own 'serving' spoon and fork?

In Thailand once they have been in the mouth they go straight back into the shared food! Nothing is mentioned about separate eating utensils.

Uh? Did you never learn to eat properly?? :blink:

Only the spoon must go to your mouth, not the fork,

and you must use your fork to take any food in a shared plate.

21 hours ago, Youlike said:

They need a new law where restaurants have to serve dishes with a serving spoon included.

I always try to get my Thai family to use serving spoons which I always ask for in restaurants, but its a losing battle as 5 minutes into the meal they usually forget and dip in with their own!

21 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

Uh? Did you never learn to eat properly?? :blink:

Only the spoon must go to your mouth, not the fork,

and you must use your fork to take any food in a shared plate.

That is Thai etiquette is it? New to me after 14 years! Must be that Pattaya is so 'hi-soul'....555. But the sharing fork must touch your eating spoon and your own contaminated food on spoon and your own contaminated plate sometimes while eating.

I was told once in a Texan restaurant that I had my knife and fork in the wrong hands.

A quick lesson on which side of the plate they came from put the colonials in their places.