Brazen thief caught stealing iPhone from pharmacy

webfact

Brazen thief caught stealing iPhone from pharmacy 

6pm_VI.jpg

Picture: Daily News

NAKHON SI THAMMARAT: A Facebook post about the theft of an iPhone 11 from a pharmacy had an unusual reward. 

It offered 5,000 baht for information leading to the arrest of a fat man in black.

And an extra 10,000 baht was promised if someone taught him a lesson. 

A much viewed video posted by Suchart H. showed a customer at the chemist's reach over and grab the telephone before exiting the shop.

He had earlier handed the owner a shopping list of items and struck while she was gathering up the requests. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-07-06

3 hours ago, webfact said:

And an extra 10,000 baht was promised if someone taught him a lesson. 

For stealing an apple.

I daren't risk picking up a single grape in case I ended up being attacked by a bunch of mercenaries.

• Haha 1

Interesting to note that he is referred to merely as "a man".  I could be mistaken, in fact usually am, but to me he looks like "an Asian man", and the cashier would surely be able to tell, even from a limited conversation, if he was of the home grown variety. Worth mentioning since, if the thief had been a Farang, it would have been plastered all over the media ????

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Matzzon said:

It´s amazing that people still think there are no cameras that sees what they do. Just another thick moron!

Indeed. They're not all that thick though, cameras showed some guy walking up backwards to steal a motorcycle outside my old condo. Whilst condemning the crime, I had to admire the guy's initiative.

• Haha 1