BANGKOK
samisaurus

Phuket Airbnb Owner Requesting "hospital health certificate"

39 minutes ago, DrDave said:

If airbnb refuses a 100% refund, you might tell them that you've found that according to local regulations, this is an illegal short-term rental. I doubt that airbnb would want to be involved in any backlash associated with an illegal rental brokered on their site.

Awesome idea. 

I contacted them and they will contact the host and if he doesnt remove the health certificate restrictions, they will refund me 100%. I like your approach too hahah , I want revenge lol 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kildonan said:

Friend came from Pattaya to Phuket. Renting and no one asked for any forms. Even did his 90 day Report at Patong IO,,, and they didn't even ask for local rental address. 

dont believe you, your 90 day report can only be done in person, (not referring to online or by mail) at the immigration office your extension is issued.

On 7/6/2020 at 4:57 PM, Kildonan said:

Friend came from Pattaya to Phuket. Renting and no one asked for any forms. Even did his 90 day Report at Patong IO,,, and they didn't even ask for local rental address. 

Did they re-open Patong Immigration?

58 minutes ago, BinKata said:

Did they re-open Patong Immigration?

Yup.

Based on his message, he can't even speak English properly so I believe you just give him any paper and he will believe it's a proper certificate. 

On 7/7/2020 at 8:37 AM, zzzzz said:

dont believe you, your 90 day report can only be done in person, (not referring to online or by mail) at the immigration office your extension is issued.

That is not correct, Officially the 90 day reporting has to be done in the province where the persons address is registered. 

(not necessary the extension issuing office)

• Like 1